வாயா நீ வாயா மயில் தோகை மேலே மலையை போலேவே...

வாயா என் வீரா
கண்ணுகுழி குழி காஞ்சி கெடக்குது
வாயா நீ வாயா
மயில் தோகை மேலே
மலையை போலேவே…ஏ…….

Kathir strode towards her with unwavering steady steps, he knew his misspelt words might have hurted her beyond means, but he had the trust that he could make her understand what his underlying concern was.

She felt the slight noise his feet were making with the dew filled drops, how the hell could he utter such a word to her, how could he regret the moment they shared each other.

Mulla....

She neither turned nor acknowledged his call out, she was going to keep mum, she was hurt beyong means.

Loosa di nee....

She stared at him, as if her mere stare could bore holes into him, first after uttering such a word about their intimacy he had the guts to stand before her, and to top it off, call her a crackhead.

The audacity of this man.

She had to applaud.

Antha mutta kanna vachu moracha enna naan bayandruvena...

She continued boring holes through him, but not paying any heed to her anger, she saw him walk behind her and pull her towards him from back.

Namba rendu perum, sendha andha nodi aa naan apdi soluvena...idha than nee enna pathi nenachu vechirikya...

Though she knew him better that that, the mere words did trigger and tug her heart painfully.

Loosu dan mulla nee...

Naan sorry sonna vishayame vera...

Illa nee poi solra kathir...nee namba...

Potruven paathuko...

Mulla, purinjiko babe....I did not mean the words that way...

Naan sorry sonadhu vandhu...

Andha moment control ezhandu..

Please kathir...ipdi thirupi thirpi sorry soli koladha...

Babe, can you stop this for heavens sake.

Seri sorry..

Aana naan sathyama protection illama irundaduku dan sorry sonen...

I was just worried...

Nee pregnant ayita na...

Ayiten naa...

Naan suppose ipo conceive aa iruken naa nee enna pathuka matiya kathir...

Illa indha baby vendam nu soluviya...

Hey, muttal aatam pesadha...

How can I even utter such a word...That would be our baby nevertheless....

Aana, nama veetla solumbodu unna or nama kadhal aa yaarachum thappa nenacha I would never be able to forgive me...

That was the only reason...

Illama, naan enn di ungala pathukama iruka poren..

Hmmm....

Adha sola varardhukula, naan pathi varthaya mennu mulungi, nee thappa nenachu...hapappa....