நீயும் நானும் வெகு நேரம் மனம் விட்டு பேசி சிரித்தாலும்

மனம் விட்டு பேசி சிரித்தாலும்
பிரியும் பொழுது சில நொடிகள்
மௌனம் கொள்வது ஏன் தோழி

She felt even Kathir's gaze at her, heating and mumbling her up...

It felt she was under radar....

Mul: adhu enaku konjam yosika time venum....

Well, that answer brought out a smile on most faces....

Isn't this better than a blunt noooo, thought most souls...

The most happiest was beyond doubt of our Hero sir...

The smile that adorned his face was enough to lit up the whole place thought his younger brother and his best friend...

The only difference was that his brother knew the reason while her brother didn't..

Lak: sandosham ma...mudiyadhu nu solama....yosichu solren nu solriye....nee nala yosichu solu ma....

Her decision of thinking about marriage even brought a smile on her parent's face...

She was a very tiny bit happy that her parents had a smile on their face due to her after so long.....

And regarding time to think about Kathir, she herself didn't know why did she ask for time....

She would surrender her life to him without any second thoughts....

For she knew what life would offer her with him beside her...

But, she was also aware of what life offered him with her beside him...

That's all about the hesitancy she showed....

She let out a small smile as well...

Lak: aama mulla, nee um Dhanam madhiri history dhan edukuriya ma school....

Mullai nodded her head in a noooo....

The guy who stayed mum opened his mouth first time now before the lot...

Kat: amma, ipo enna soninga...Dhanam anni madhiri school la velaya....

Lak; aaman kathir...Mullai um Dhanam um ore school aa dhan vela pakranga...apdi dhane indha samandham vandiche.....enna dhanam mulla enna panra nu edhum kadhir ku theriyadha...

Dhan: illa atha...dei kathiru...naan dhan Mullai oda fullbio data um unaku anupunene da....

Kat:gavanikala anni....

He said with gritted teeth...

Kat: anni, amma ungala ulla meena anni thednanga neenga koopdraduku munnaye....

Dhan: apdiya da...

Lak: seri naan poi pathitu varen pa...

And they left followed by Moorthy...

Before he could react, the thundering voice of her ever calm brother reached her ears...

Vetri: mulla enna solranga ivunga, why the hell are you even working as a teacher...

Mullai, what's wrong with you di, why are you mum?

Mullai didn't know what to tell...

She knew this will be the reaction not only from her brother but also from the other guy standing few mere feet away from her...breathing fire down her body...