கண்முன்னே எத்தனை நிலவு காலையிலே கலர் கலராய் எத்தனை பூக்கள் சாலையிலே

Hi friends,

My sincere apologies to each of my ardent readers. I know how much irritating it could be when we wait expectedly for an update from one of the writers and when they fail to update, how the irritation can really rile you up...

Due to some personal reasons, I couldn't find the mood to pen down the story...

Something or other was distracting me or keeping me occupied and somehow I didn't have it in me to write even a single word...

Lack of good responses in the middle were also a add on...

My earnest apologies...

But, I could somehow sit and force myself today to write this update due to one person for sure...

If this part is not up to the mark, sorry in advance...

Hopefully you guys will have less of disappointments...and may be 50 percent you can expect a daily update...the coming week for sure....Definitely based on the response...

கண்முன்னே எத்தனை
நிலவு காலையிலே
கலர் கலராய் எத்தனை
பூக்கள் சாலையிலே

Life went on rather smooth after the ohhh....for her especially in terms of stuffs related to Kathir....Her mind had come in terms with the fact that Kathir has left for US and she was just some random friend in his life...

And that it was only teenage hormonal change added to the fact that she didn't have any boy friends like her other pals, made her feel all tingly about Kathir...

Otherwise, it was nothing special just a minor infactuation....

Also she had many other stuffs to worry about...

Her brother was leaving to Bangalore in some weeks and apart from missing him terribly, she also had to hear her bestie ranting out about missing Vetri...

Many a times, she felt terrible that her bestie had fallen for her brother so much, as she couldn't share her share of missing with her, for she had started to feel more low and terrible...

Kanna and Mullai had taken Commerce with Computer science instead of Buisness Maths and that had spared them the additional tuition classes.

Also, the medical entrance preparation suggested by some random relative for Aisha along with the multiple tuition classes and the fact of not having her two besties beside her during classes and tuition had also started to make her all gloomy...

She was having that happy smile only when Mullai and Kanna were with her during some random outings or while being with Mullai.

Being in the higher secondary and with additional classes, she hardly found time to talk with Vetri also.

One thing, that drove her through was her passion towards medicine and the constant support of her friend, who was ready to bear all her baseless blabbers.

Mullai had tackled the loneliness at home by rejoining her singing class she dropped two years back...

Two years really flew away for her....

But, there was one decision she had made hearing her brother's multiple stories about his college life...

Bangalore sounded so much fun...

So So So much fun....

She wanted to join in the very same college as her brother...

She knew making her parents accept that would be too hard, but then not an impossible task..