இரவெல்லாம் உன்னை தேடி அலைக்கின்றேன்கிடைத்தும் நான் தொலைகின்றேன்

உன்னோட நடக்கின்ற சிறு தூரம் கிடைக்கின்ற சில நேரம் என் வாழ்வின் வரமாகவே.....
இரவெல்லாம் உன்னை தேடி அலைக்கின்றேன்.....
கிடைத்தும் நான் தொலைகின்றேன்
புயல் காற்றில் விளக்காகவே....

The lady in his embrace was his by heart, soul and flesh...

The journey to this wasn't simple, but it was too sweet to reminisce....

Hugging her close to his torso and patting her to sleep, he drifted into his memory lane...

The moment kanna left, asking or rather ordering nothing but time and space from him for indefinite period, his heart broke...

A bit more than what his break up with mullai had pained....

How would it not??

Kanna was his baby right from childhood, they were more of buddies. He could never say a no to kanna, at the same time all he wished was the best for him.

One big reason why he supported his career, when the whole family was against it.

His baby brother's actions and words are justifiable, if there is anything that is not justified it is him and his reasonings...

When he himself hid about his career, he never expected it would break kanna so much, he should have known. Had he been kept in kanna's shoes, the amount of betrayal he would have faced.

Wouldn't it be the same for his baby brother?

When all he wanted was happiness for kanna, it was making him remorseful how he was the very reason for kanna's sadness today.

And that mere thought made him almost want to die of guilt.

He didn't know how to maintain distance with kanna and show only professional behavior towards him, like he was a mere subordinate.

It would be next to impossible to act so for him, but he had no other fucking option and all these mere thoughts made him weep into his palms, with his head bent down within his knees...

All he needed was some undisturbed peace, but he wasn't provided the privilege for the same.

Mul: kathir, hey azhada da please....

She pleaded...

But no amount of pleading worked...

Mul: kathir ezhumbu....ulla polam....nee jerkin kooda podama veliya iruka...

Pani kota arambichdiichu...

Ulla va....

Kat: naan konjam thaniya irukene....nee ulla poo....

Mul: hm....thaniya irukanuma seri iru....aana ulla va....

Inga ipdi ukandhu udamba keduthukadha....vaa....

Please pa...

She kneeled down before him, clutching his palms within his...

Please.....

Kat: please mulla....enaku konjam thanima venum....purinjikoyen....nee ulla poo...

Mul: inga pani...un udambu....please....ulla vandu ukkanduko....naan unna sathyama disturb panave maten...promise....