மாலை மங்கும் நேரம் ஒரு மோகம் கண்ணின் ஒரம்

உன்னை பார்த்து கொண்டே நின்றாலும் போதும் என்று தோன்றும்

The dawn was new for both of them, neither of them had the mind nor the will to get up from the safe cocoon and go about with their day's work.

Not that, the embrace was first or new, but it was special, feeling his soft chest curls under her palm, her ears being graced with his chest mane giving her a tiny tingly feel, a future they always wanted.

Kathir was the first to open his eyes and all he had that moment to wish was this embrace. No matter how much they fight, argue or cry, all he wanted in this lifetime was her in his embrace or her presence in his life until his last breath.

An atheist he was, yet he sends out a small wish to the supreme power to make sure this sight becomes a constant in his life.

He wanted to go for a job, but he didn't have the mind to wake her up nor the mind to miss her reactions on seeing their position in the morning and so he chucked away his physical exercise for a day, sending a quick text to Prabha sir.

Hopefully, he would not question much all thanks to kanna's presence yesterday.

Now came the hardest part...kanna....

Kanna was a tough nut alike him, and he really needed more energy and more will power to maintain his temper. He sincerely hoped his brother doesn't give him a tight and tough time and give the minimum consideration of being once his confidante.

While his mind wandered along with his thoughts, his mate had wakened up staring right into his soul and pecked him. It was that peck which brought him back to reality. His lips lifted up and opened , joining its partner for a dwell right in the morning. The clash of their lips, tongue and teeth and their fight for dominance made her swap her position from the mattress to his torso.

His etching fingers almost creeped inside her dress, and found the strap of her bandeau, they were about to unclasp it, when shrill of her phone call pulled them back to reality

He cussed a "Fuck" and shut his eyes, partly cursing the caller. She took a minute to compose her palpating self and tried rolling back on the bed to pick the call, but she saw herself tightly held within his arms, making her knock her forehead with his.

"Hello sollu madhan"

"Enna madam disturb panitena....phone eduka romba neram aachu"

"Nee koopta vishayatha sollu da..."

"Rightu...madam mazhupuringa nu theriyudu.....Inaiku namaku oru chinna coverage iruku...confidential....oru 1 hour la vandhu pick panata unna"

"hmmm seri da...yaar kooda"

"Some XYZ...phone la sola mudiyadhu"

"hmmm okey...I will be ready in an hour"

"Breakfast enga kooda saapdu...I will make it all ready"

"okey"

And they hung up the phone.

Seeing her all serious, kathir came back from his flirty mood.

"All fine?"

"hmmm yaaa....some confidential meet"

"Paathu iru....be safe"

"I will...seri naan poi breakfast ready panren....he ll be here in 1 hour....nee poi freshen up ayitu vaa"

And she left to start her day, not before pecking his forehead and ruffling his hair. This was something she really admired him. She knew how her work could give a break to him and vice versa, yet they stayed away from each other's professional life.