அவரவர் வாழ்க்கையில் ஆயிரம் ஆயிரம் மாற்றங்கள்

அவரவர்
வாழ்க்கையில் ஆயிரம்
ஆயிரம் மாற்றங்கள்

The house he had been staying for the past 2 years almost gave him an alien feel all of a sudden, seeing the homely feel it gave with her presence and her antics, that too within a span of 24 hours.

By the time, he woke up from his nap for lunch, she had made a good meal with some rasam, rice, omlette, along with soma kozha urunda...transporting him directly to Tamil Nadu in a jiff.

Mul: padukuriya kathir?

Kat: ipo dane endruchan...konjam tv paakuren..

Mul: okey, indha tablet sapdu...

Kat: aprom...

Mul: sapdu nu sonen...

He took his medicines quietly as a good boy. The only reason he hated his job to a tiny bit is the hospital visit part, owing to the nature of his work.

She spent her time, sitting on the bean bag next to his couch, typing away something, while he scrolled through the news.

Maybe he would have dozed off somewhere middle in the news, as he felt her hands making him lie on the couch, pulling a cushion as pillow.

Now, he was sitting in the lawn enjoying the pleasant climate, waiting to have the Masala tea she promised, and her presence.

How he wished this change was permanent?

How he wished she didn't stay here because he is sick, but only because she loves him and trusts him...

How he wished at the least one of them turn true?

But no, he was a sinner who was bestowed with only a temporary stay with her.

Maybe it's the Karma playing, the karma of keeping his family in the dark about his job, that he has to stay away from the only girl he wanted as a girlfriend.

"Hello captain, enna aazhnda sindanai?" came her feminine voice.

"enna koopta nee, captain aa?

"aama, adhane inga ellarum ungala koopdranga"

"Ellarum neeyum onna?" he asked without a second thought...

Seeing her stumped with his answer, he repeated.

"sollu mulla...ellarum neeyum onna?"

"Illa dhan....naan dan un thambi friend aache" she added happily.

She failed to notice the change in his posture, his calm and composed body had flexed up...

So that was what he was?

That's where he stood now in her life...

Her bestie's brother...

Not even her friend...

Wow, simply wow...

He didn't have words to accolade her. Not wanting to stand with her for even a moment, he tried walking away.

Mul: enga odra kathir...inda tea n samosa eduthuko...air fried so no issues...nee dairiyama sapdalam...

Kathir shrugged her hand and walked away...

Mul: kathir....enna aachu...

She tried following him, and stepped her foot into his room, before shutting the door.

Mul: ipo yen ipdi odura....enna aachu...nala dane irunda....

Kat: enaku thookam varudu...

Mul: poi...