நினைவே நினைவே உந்தன் நெஞ்சோடு நிறைந்துவிட்டேன்

Thanks for the amazing response and the support.

A sincere apology in advance for the upcoming melancholy filled updates.

Another kind blackmail on the way....

Despite being melancholy filled updates, author expects decent votes for the continuation of the story...

நினைவே நினைவே உந்தன்
நெஞ்சோடு நிறைந்துவிட்டேன்
கனவே கனவே உந்தன்
கண்ணோடு கறைந்துவிட்டேன்

Life was not smooth, not even a tiny bit smooth at all.

Yet she loved it.

Loved it to its and bits.

Many a times, her romantic heart rebuked her...rebuked her for being such a jerk to him, for being a rude bitch despite the fact that all he wanted was her safety.

All he cared about was her wellbeing.

The moment he thrusted that tiny velvety box into her open palms, she had known she hurt him beyond means and repair.

Yet, she felt she was right.

She was not supposed to be judged or for bided from any job just because she was girl.

Heck, how is that even fair? Chided back her mind.

A bright future welcomed her in U.P.

What she had expected for sure happened, linguistic barrier had already started to give her some serious trouble, wish she had standardized her Hindi, with Abhi when she had ample time.

It was not like, she didn't spend time with Abhi now.

Heck, she spends even more time playing a referee between her bestie and her sister.

A hopeless tom and jerry couple.

What made them fall for each other is still a mystery she has not yet unveiled.

Like seriously, she was sure she would have handled any damn surprise in the world, except these two popping up one random day in Skype to let her know they were couple.

Like really?

These two was her question?

"neenga rendu peruma....epo epdi" She was puzzled.

"Enna mulla, koodave dhane irunda sevvazha nu thonudakum"

"Light aa" she bobbed her head..

"Di, mein bathana chahthi thi, par aap kudh bi jeez ke saath issues mein the"

(Di, I wanted to let you know, but you yourself were in issues with jeez"

She dragged...

A small mention of his name made her eyes go wide open...

"Abhi, I have told you a hundred times, no hindi...I can't understand dear"

"Tho, even you talked something in tamizh na, tit for tat"

"Wow, like seriously?"

"Yuppie, I was just telling about why I didn't let her know"

"Naane sema shock epdi ore room la irundu mulla unaku therla nu"

"She was too much engrossed in thoughts about jeez na"

"Adhu yaar adhu jesus"

Mullai shook her head in a no vigorously..