கனவே நீ நான் விழிக்கவில்லை கலைவாய் என்றே நினைக்கவில்லை

கலைவாய் என்றே நினைக்கவில்லை

His eyes teared off involuntarily while sitting in the plane.....

He felt all his dreams crumbed off...

He didn't expect any of these when he boarded the flight...all he expected was to spend some moments with her...

Have some "them moments" which would help him pass away the next months....

But, what happened was exact opposite of his wish...

They did have some moments....it was nothing of a lovey dovey moments but moments full of fight and verbal clash...

His words meant solely out of concern were twisted and turned into something else...

He was portrayed as something he wasn't even in his dreams..

Kid: uncle en azhuvuringa??

A kid seated next to him enquired...

Her mother sushed her...

Kathir quickly wiped his eyes...

He didn't want to cry and get unwanted attention...

He sat with closed eyes reminiscing what went wrong...

Where it all started...

He had started missing her a lot when he went for his workshop...

He had hardly found few minutes to talk  with her when he went to meet her in bangalore...

Had he known they would have such days...he would have prolonged his journey or at the least..met her before coming to Delhi...

He had started his countdown....already...

Count down as in when to meet her...

There was more than 10 days left...

On the other hand....mullai was also missing him...

When she got her phone the day her exams completed and she left to chennai...

She saw his texts that he was going for a workshop in Delhi related to cyber crime....

Post that, there was only a single text telling his phone will not be with him, as due to national  security and Confidentiality issues

None of the personal electronics will be allowed to be with them during the workshop....

His phone and laptop will be returned to him only after his workshop ended...

Which would be after couple of months...

She had cried her heart out seeing the message....

It would be close to 6 months by the time they will be back to call and chat phase, all thanks to her unnecessary drop of words and his workshop...

She was also aware he was planning to go for his highers for spring...

Spring semester started in January and he will have to leave atleats by December...

And that left him with less than three months in between and his visa procedures and stuffs within...

A stringent time for them...

She wanted to tell about them to vetri and kanna...

How she wished she had shared already...

At least shw would have known his well beings from kanna.....