The Plan

Anakin walked up the steep steps leading to the Jedi Temple, right after breakfast with Padmé. He was really hoping his peace would've lasted a little longer, but he was a Jedi Knight, and the Republic needed him. He was used to it.

"Master! You're finally here! I have some great news." Ahsoka greeted him as soon as he walked in the front door.

"Oh, yeah?"

She nodded as they walked farther into the Temple. "Yes. Right this way, Skyguy." She led him into a big room with a huge holotable in the center of it, where Obi-Wan and Ki-Adi Mundi stood. "General Skywalker," Ki-Adi greeted Anakin with a small smile, "it's quite nice to see you again."

"As for you, Master Mundi. It's great to see you, too. It's been too long."

"So, the plan," Obi-Wan said. He brought up a hologram of General Grievous's new base on Florrum. It was already half-constructed. "First, we will enter the planet slow and steady, though it won't be easy." He pointed to a shield around the perimeter of the base. "Grievous will have droids patrolling all around--he's expecting us. Master Mundi, Anakin and I will make our way in first. Once we have gotten past patrol, Ahsoka will bring in troops. Together, we should be able to take down the ray shield that is surrounding the new base. From there, open fire, at any part of the base or any remainder of the droids. Droid poppers and all of the usual supplies will be used among all of our troops. It is extremely important to take down this base, considering Grievous is using any space of land there is possible to keep his ships and other toys of his."

"Rex, Wolffe, come on in," Anakin called. The second door to the room opened. "Sir, yes, sir!" both saluted in unison.

"Ahsoka will give you the briefing, while Obi-Wan and I prepare the ship for takeoff. Master Mundi will prepare the troops for takeoff, also. We'll be in three different Cruisers, so you know where you can find us."

"Sir, there are rookies we're taking on this mission?" Rex questioned.

"Yes. A fresh, new squad," Anakin replied.

Ahsoka started on the briefing, and Anakin, Ki-Adi and Obi-Wan all walked out to head to the three Cruisers. They were ready to start their new mission.