Abduction

Padmé heard crying from the babies' room and slowly got up. She walked in, and noticed that something was wrong. She started to panic and screamed, "Anakin!"

His eyes shot open and he got up as quick as he could, running to her. "What's wrong?" He asked urgently, rubbing tiredness from his eyes quickly.

"The twins are gone. The twins are gone. The twins are gone!" Padmé held her head in her hands and started breathing fast.

"What?" Anakin said.

Ahsoka ran in, also rubbing all of the tired from her eyes.

"I heard them crying," Padmé said.

"When?" Anakin asked quickly.

"Just now."

"That means the abductor just left. I'm going. I love you," Anakin said, rushing out to the balcony and jumping in his starfighter.

"I'm going too. I'll go take a closer look," Ahsoka reassured Padmé. She left out the front door, pulling her cloak on.

Padmé grabbed her blaster from the closet and held it close, shutting the door of the closet to keep safe. That way, she could hear if anyone was coming.

***********************************

Anakin sped off in his starfighter, his heart racing. He couldn't call Obi-Wan, but these were his twins that were stolen. He had to get more help. If Obi-Wan asked, he would just have to make something up. He decided to contact him.

***********************************

Ahsoka walked through the alleyways, looking all around her, gripping her lightsabers just incase anyone came. She heard a faint crying in the distance, and decided to follow it.

***********************************

"Right away, I'm coming, Anakin," Obi-Wan said. He pulled on his cloak and walked outside to take his starfighter.

***********************************

"I don't know what I'm going to do," Anakin whispered to himself as he sped through Coruscant, looking up at beams on buildings and roofs.

"Ahsoka," he said through his comlink. "Anything?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered. "I'm coming up on the abductor. I think I've got him! He has a cloak on, and I can't see his face. I'm in the alley between Dex's Diner and Farley's Fashion Company. Come quietly."

"Got it!" Anakin sped there and got out of his starfighter, coming up on the opposite side of where Ahsoka was outside of the alley.

When the abductor looked Ahsoka's way, Anakin ran and put him into a headlock and held his lightsaber to his neck. "Let go of them," he said slowly.
The twins were in the abductor's arms crying.

Ahsoka ran in front of the abductor, pulling down the hood. "Hazel?! I thought you were in prison!"

Hazel stared at Ahsoka.

"Who are you working with? Tell me, NOW!" Anakin yelled.

"No one."

"Are you sure?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll even tell you that they're looking for me. Let's just face it. I'll be better off in prison."

Padmé's ship appeared at the end of the alley, and she and Obi-Wan ran down the ramp.

"Oh my gosh! Hazel! You evil little traitor!" Padmé screamed. Her hair flew everywhere and sweat gleamed on her forehead.

"Senator, calm down, please," Obi-Wan said. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"No! I can't! These are my children!"

She held the twins in her arms and kissed them, and ran over to Anakin, kissing him.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan said, but that was the last thing Padmé heard before she woke up.

She sat up, crying and sweating at the same time. She looked over to Anakin's side of the bed, which was empty.

It was all just a dream, she told herself. It was all a dream.