The Least Expected Visitor

Padmé gasped. "Ahsoka?! What are you doing here?" Padmé laughed and rushed to embrace Ahsoka. Ahsoka hugged her back.

"It's so great to see you, Senator Amidala. I'm so glad you're here," Ahsoka said, but all of the sudden, she froze and tears filled her eyes as she saw the man she called her Master.

"Ahsoka," Anakin said calmly. "What are you doing?" He saw Ahsoka wore her old Jedi cloak and attire. He was very surprised to see she hasn't changed one bit. It had only been a few months.

"I thought I should visit. I came here, trying to stay hidden. I wanted to see you two."

Anakin stepped a little closer, still a few feet away from Ahsoka and Padmé. "How did you know I was here?"

Ahsoka looked down. "I sent a camera. I've been....spying on you two ever since I left. So you guys are married?" she asked timidly.

Anakin and Padmé exchanged looks. "Why did you do this?" Anakin asked.

"I wanted to know what you had been hiding. So one day I sent out a camera after you, and every night, you ended up here."

"Please, Ahsoka, don't let this secret out," Padmé pleaded. "I love Anakin so much, I could never lose him." She walked over to stand next to him.

Anakin walked to Ahsoka so that he was standing across from her. " I don't know why you came back, but I'm glad you did. Are you going to join the Jedi Order again?" Anakin asked hopefully.

"Oh, no, no Anakin. I told you, I just came to visit, so...," Ahsoka turned to walked out, but Anakin took her arm and turned her back.

"Please, Ahsoka, we need you."

They stared at each other for a minute. "I don't know, Anakin. I can't go back now. I abandoned all of the Jedi. Including you."

"Yes, you can. It's just not the same without you. Everyone wants you back. Trust me," Anakin said. The saying "Trust Me" was familiar to Ahsoka. "Stay with us. Please."

Ahsoka looked from Anakin to Padmé and back to Anakin again. "Could I?"

They both nodded. "Ahsoka, you shouldn't be wasting your life not being a Jedi when you were meant to be. You also don't deserve to be living in the poor parts of Coruscant," Anakin said. He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Alright," Ahsoka sighed.

Anakin put his arms around her. Ahsoka loved the feeling of her Master's welcoming. He let go of her. "We can go to the Temple in the morning. They'll be so happy to hear the news. And do you want to go to where you live now and get your stuff?"

"I left all of my things at the Temple. I've been living on the streets, basically."

Padmé and Anakin exchanged looks again. "Stay here for now, with us, and then you can live in your old room at the Temple," Anakin said.

Ahsoka nodded. "I'm so glad I came back now. Anakin, can I call you Master again?"

"Of course, Snips. We missed you."

"Me too. Ready to go to the Temple?"

"Now?" Anakin asked.

"Yeah. I'm ready to be your padawan again." Ahsoka smiled at Anakin.

"I'm ready to work with you again. But I've always been your Master."

Tears filled Ahsoka's eyes again.

"Let's go," Anakin told Ahsoka.

"See you soon, Ahsoka. Good luck at the Temple," Padmé said.

"Thank you, Senator Amidala."

"Call me Padmé. I love it when you do."

Ahsoka smiled.

"C'mon, Snips," Anakin said. He was already on his way out the door.

"Coming!" she called.

"Oh, and take your cloak off! You don't need to hide anymore," Padmé told her.

She obeyed her sister figure and ran after Anakin to go to the Temple and work as a Jedi once again.