V. Here We Go Again

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Here We Go Again"

Onest Simmons
"Here We Go Again"

I used to think about how you would act
When a nigga got money, now you done switched up on me
Now you wanna say "what's up?" to me
Okay so now you wanna make love to me

"Girl if you don't get the fuck from me." I sung lowly as I tapped through people snaps.

Ion know why people be posting their whole lives on there. I don't even be watching them like that just tapping through.

"Bro turn this corny shit off!" Junior shouted and I smack my lips looking up from my phone.

I dapped him up, "It's not even corny. You just have bad taste in music." I told him and he smack his lips leaning on my car.

"Nah, that's that soft shit. We listen to hood music over here patna. Meek Milly, Drake, Wayne type shit." He said and I scoffed.

"Drake is a light skin nigga that's always in his feelings. Wayne new music don't hit cause he steady on drugs. And Dreams and Nightmares is the only Meek song that get the hood hype really." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You gotta do better homie seriously."

"Hey, I'm just saying." I said looking over and seeing Winter. I look away quickly hoping we didn't make eye contact with each other.

"Yo, Winter coming over. You finna see your boo." Junior said, nudging my arm.

Guess I was wrong.

"Not my boo. I don't have no interest in her." I mumbled the last part. She walked over to us and I put my attention on the court.

"Hey, Junior. Hey Onest." She dragged and I gave her a simple head nod.

"Damn, I can't get a hi back, that's crazy." She remarked and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Onest just being an ass right now, but he'll get better. Anyway, whatcha pretty ass over here for?" Junior asked and she let out a giggle.

Weird asses mane.

"I came over because I wanted to talk to the superstar. My friends and I were just talking about you." She said and I look over at her.

"Talkin' bout me for what?" I asked, a little aggressive than I intended. But, it seem like she didn't mind by the way she bite her lip looking at me.