XXVII. I Got My Baby

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons "I Got My Baby"

Onest Simmons
"I Got My Baby"

"I'm hungry bout a bitch." Amaya exclaimed walking over.

"You always hungry." Shooter joked and I chuckled.

"I'm a big bitch, so whatchu expect. You can't be in a relationship with two big bitches and complain hoe." She retorted.

I shook my head, chuckling a little. Shooter really was in a relationship with two big girls. They weren't fat just curvy and they were messing with a skinny nigga. Their relationship was different and I fuck with it.

"Exactly, with ya skinny ass." Kalyan chimed in, flipping Shooter off.

"I'm skinny but I gotta-"

"Alright!" I cut Shooter off before he finished his sentence. I was not trying to hear that shit. Amaya and Kalyan started laughing and I shook my head.

"Relax, O. Y'all are friends." Amaya remarked, still laughing.

"More like fucking brothers and I don't wanna hear about that shit. Plus, we at a fair man."

We all were at the carnival that came into town for the summer. Many people came out to have fun after not having one for awhile. I thought it would be nice for all of us to come out and hang. I also thought it would nice to bring Lia out since she never been to a carnival before.

I also thought it was a good opportunity to finally ask Lia out. I been wanting to do it for some time and I finally found the opportunity. A beautiful setting such as the carnival makes a perfect place to ask someone out.

Just gotta flow with it though.

"Oh, well ya brother gotta big dick!" Kalyan exclaimed.

"That's just...no please no." I said walking away from them and going to Lia. I stood in front of her and she look up at me smiling.

"Hi, papi." She said and I smirk.

"Wassup. You really eating cotton candy, that's disgusting." I told her and she smack her lips.

"It's not disgusting. Have you ever tried it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"So, how you gonna say something disgusting and you never tried it? Doesn't make sense."

"It's too sweet and ion like sweets like that."

"Well, ion know why, cotton candy is good. The sweetness of it and how it just melts in your mouth is different." She said putting the candy in her mouth them smiling.