Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!

Atlantic City, New Jersey
*excuse mistakes if any*

Atlantic City, New Jersey *excuse mistakes if any*

Anneliese Hudson
"Uh Oh!"

"Pleaseeee, Rodriguez!" I dragged, clasping my hands together.

I was begging the bartender to let me off this one time. I wanted to drink, but sadly he couldn't give me one since I wasn't 21 or older. So, I was over here trying to convince him to let me off. We were at the club for Onest and Cory event. I wasn't sure who the dude was, but I heard a preview of his song and he sounds good.

My baby was about to perform and I was so excited. More excited than him because this was my first time seeing him perform. My first time seeing my boyfriend performing in front of mad people. My shy ass could never, I can't even think about it. But, before I watched my man I needed a drink.

"I can't give you liquor if your under 21 ma'am." He told me and I frown.

"Please, Rodriguez. I can handle my liquor." I told him.

He stare at me for a few seconds before sighing, "I'll give you one and that's all." He told me and I smile.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Are you here by yourself?" He asked, taking out a shot glass.

"No, I'm here with my boyfriend. I have a responsible adult with me." I answered, he nodded his head pouring liquor in the shot glass then slide to me.

"Good, I'm not trying to have a lawsuit on me." He said and I chuckled.

"You won't, I promise. Thank you Rodriguez!" I thanked him again before he attended someone else.

I grabbed the glass then took the shot to the head. Music started playing loudly and I heard my baby handsome voice. I turned around, facing the stage seeing him and Cory.

My man was looking so damn fine up there underneath the bright red and purple lights. Music started playing and the crowd started cheering.

"Let's go baby!" I shouted, cuffing my hands around my mouth.

Hustle like I'm broke
Your shit is a joke
It's all on me and I bet I never choke
My flow sicker than Weezy, ion fuck with the freebie
Stacking my racks up cause a nigga can't beat me

I bob my head listening to Onest and Cory rap. The way they just flowed together was lit as fuck. I could tell they both were having fun and that's all that really mattered. In all honestly, though, these lyrics were on another level. Now, I gotta learn my man songs and rap dem.