XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"I Hate You Pt

Anneliese Hudson
"I Hate You Pt. 1"

"I still can't believe you got both of them pregnant."

I shook my head, shutting the bedroom door behind me. My phone started ringing and I look at it seeing the number that was calling. I took a deep breath before answering the call and putting my phone to my ear.

"You have a collect call from inmate Nelson Hudson from New Jersey State Prison. Would you like to accept the call, yes or no."

I sigh again, "Yes." I answered going and taking a seat on the bed. My leg started shaking as I grew nervous then I finally heard his voice.

"Anneliese." He said and I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

"Dad." I said back. It went silent on both ends and I was trying to build up the courage to say what I needed to say.

I was trying to get closure I guess you could say. I wasn't even sure anymore, I just wanted to move past everything. And honestly after finding about my grandparents, I felt as though I needed to talk to my dad about everything. Tell him how I really felt.

"Umm, your grandmother said you wanted to talk to me." He finally said, breaking the silence.

"Uhh, yeah. I felt as though I needed to tell you this in order for me to get past everything, hopefully." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"You need to tell me what?" He asked and I stopped shaking my head.

The moment of truth.

"Dad, I-I hate you." I said bluntly. "I hate you with a passion because you ruined my life. For what reason, I genuinely don't know. Your an evil, disgusting human being and I hate you. You gave me trauma that I didn't need as a child and now it's fucking me up today. Like I said, I'm not sure why you did it but it was unnecessary. You along with the rest of my family are complete assholes to me. All of it was and still is unnecessary."

"I'm never going to forget about what happened, however, I really need to move on from this badly. I forgive you, not for the sexual abuse, but for everything else simply because I need and want to. It would be nice to have an actual connection with you, but I doubt that'll happen. Who knows really, I can't predict the future. But, I just wanted to get this off my chest. I don't regret what I'm telling you either." I finished, feeling weight lifted off my shoulders.

"I-umm, I don't really have anything to say." He said, I nodded my head as if he could see me.

"I do admit that I'm the reason for your trauma and I'm sorry for that. I know it's too late, I know your trying to move on with your life which is the reason why I turned myself in. Your eighteen and I took away nine years from your life because of my selfishness. I was upset and angry about your mom not being here anymore."