XI. Night Of The Past

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Night Of The Past"

Onest Simmons
"Night Of The Past"

"Y'all niggas really going in!" Big Boy said, I smack my lips taking the towel off my head.

"My nigga, you suppose to be working out too. But, instead you eating potato chips fat ass." I remarked watching him eat his chips.

Junior started laughing, "His fat ass eating potato chips."

"Man fuck you Junior." Big Boy cursed at him causing people in the gym to look over at us.

"I wish y'all stop yelling, scaring these damn folks." I mumbled, wiping the sweat from my face.

"Fuck them people." Big Boy remarked and I shook my head.

I could never take these niggas anywhere. They always did stupid shit and was just plain annoying. Damn, I need to find new friends.

"While we're talking about fucking people, the homie finally fucked!" Junior exclaimed, hitting my arm.

I look up at him already knowing who he was talking about. Unfortunately, he ended up finding out about Winter and me simply cause she ran her mouth. Or I should say, her friends ran her mouth. I was not trying to have people know about the two of us.

It was just...average.

"Ooh, who ole boy fuck?" Big Boy asked and I shook my head.

"Winter." Junior answered.

"Winter? Like Winter Galore? Twitter thot?" Big Boy asked and Junior nodded his head.

"You fucked?" He asked me and I ignored his question.

"I'm not finna talk about the shit I do with another person. That's weird as fuck." I muttered.

"Homie you can't just fuck Miss Galore and not talk about it. Anybody that fuck her be talking about how wet her shit is." Big Boy said.

"Shit be dripping." Junior added.

"Like waterfalls." They both dapped each other up and I shook my head.

"So, how the fuck was it nigga?"

I roll my eyes, "Basic. That's it, that's all." I told them, shrugging my shoulders.

"Basic? Nigga over here tripping!"

"I'm not tripping, it was basic. Overhyped, just plain pussy." I mumbled.