LV. Thinking 'bout You

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Thinking 'bout You"

Anneliese Hudson
"Thinking 'bout You"

"Wait, so your saying you can go a whole day without eating and not be hungry?" I asked and Shooter nodded his head.

"Oh, yeah, you got me fucked up." I shook my head and he chuckled.

"I don't be hungry, so I don't eat. I have water and maybe chips, but that's all." He answered like it was normal.

I gave him a blank stare not believing what he was saying. How could he go a whole day without eating? Just water and chips, yeah I couldn't do that.

"I just don't understand." I finally said, shaking my head again.

"A bag of chips will be fine for me honestly. I don't know why I don't eat, I just don't be hungry."

"That's a problem, Shooter and I think you need to get checked." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Imma get checked, but while we're talking about food. A little birdie told me you started your own business. Is that true?" He asked and I nodded my head wiping my mouth with my napkin.

We ended up coming to IHOP for breakfast. I wanted some hot and tasty buttermilk pancakes, so IHOP was the spot. Shooter and I were just talking. I thought it would be weird since we never hung out with each other before alone. So, I worried it would look wrong, but it didn't. And I'm glad it didn't.

"Yes, that is true. It's called Street Sweet, a friend helped me with the name." I told him and he nodded his head.

"So, whatchu selling? Just desserts in general?"

"Uhh, yeah basically. So far I had a few customers like some neighbors and they ordered cookies and cupcakes. I wanna do those glass jars with cake inside them, but imma wait." I told him.

"I never imagined you owning your own business, that's cute."

"I never imagined myself either, but I just had the idea one day. And after that I started to get everything together with the help of a friend of mine. We did everything together, I'm in the process of getting a website started. It's a lot, but I'm willing to do it."

"You just hustling I see." He said and I smile.

"They don't call me hustling Lia for nothing." I said, popping my imaginary collar and he shook his head.

I chuckled, "But, no seriously I really love it."

"So, is that the career your going for or just for side money?" He questioned and I shrugged my shoulders not knowing.