XXII. Your Mine and You Know It

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Your Mine and You Know It"

Anneliese Hudson
"Your Mine and You Know It"

I nodded my head to the music that played in Forever 21. Onest and I were at the mall so I could do some shopping. He offered to take me after I burned my clothes the other day. I was cool with it since I was in the need for new clothes anyways.

When I was done looking around, I walked up to the register. I place my things on the counter then look at the man.

"Hey." He greeted me and I chuckled.

"Hi, I like your curly hair. It's cute." I told him and he gave me a smile.

"Uhh, thank you. Is this all?" He asked, I noticed his cheeks were turning red. I smile assuming he was blushing from my compliment I made.

"Yes, it is sir." I told him leaning on the counter. He nodded his head then started ringing my things up.

I noticed he kept sending glances at me while smiling. I returned a smile before chuckling to myself lowly. When he was done ringing my things up, I reached in my purse taking my wallet out and me credit card.

"So, umm, do you live down here?" The boy asked as I swipe my card.

"Uhh, yeah I live down here." I answered, pressing some options before putting my stuff away.

"Cool, I live down here too. I'm surprised we never ran into each other, that would've been nice." He said nervously, I nodded my head. I look near the entrance seeing Onest walking in.

"Umm, here's you receipt. I hope I can see you sometime."

I nodded my head taking my bag and receipt from him. "I hope so too. Have a good day." I waved at him before walking off, meeting Onest halfway.

"You ready?" He asked, I nodded my head and we walked out.

"You got everything you needed little one?"

"Yes, I did." I answered, looking at my receipt. Before I put it away, I turned it around seeing a number on it.

The boy must've given me his number while I wasn't paying attention which was cute. I could tell he was flirting the moment he say hi. He was attractive, I would say, but definitely not my type.

"Whatchu smiling for?" Onest asked and I look over at me.

"The boy at the register gave me his number on my receipt." I told him, showing him the paper. He smack his lips taking the paper out my hand.