XXLIV. All Your Fault

Trenton, New Jersey
3 days later...

Trenton, New Jersey 3 days later

Onest Simmons
"All Your Fault"

I rub the bridge of my nose, "Lia, can you please call me. I just want to talk that's all, so please just call me." I said into the phone.

I was sending her another voicemail which made it like my tenth one today. Three days had went by and I haven't talked to her. I sent voicemails back to back and texted her constantly. I know what I did was fucked up. Shit, I'm still pissed off at myself for what I said.

I didn't even mean to say what I said. I was angry, upset and was just being an ass. I'm sure she won't even talk to me about it. I don't blame her cause I said some fucked up shit. But, damn I felt bad as hell.

After sending the voicemail, I let out another sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose again. I heard knocking coming from my door and I groaned. I dead ass didn't want any damn company from no one. I just laid on my bed, not moving as the person continued knocking my door.

"Oh my god." I huffed getting off my bed. I started mumbled to myself as I headed out my room.

Walking to my door, I opened it about to say something but seen it was my mom.

"Say some slick shit and imma punch you." She told me and I smack my lips.

"Whatever." I muttered, stepping to the side and letting her in.

"Why the hell ya apartment so damn gloomy?" She asked. I shut the door then shrugged my shoulders.

"Cause it is ma. Why are you here?" I asked, not in the mood for her.

She turned around to look at me, "Umm, what the hell is wrong with you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

I smack my lips, "Nothing is wrong me. I just want to know why your here?" I asked again, aggressively.

"First of, lower ya tone when talking to me. I'm not your friend, I'm your mother." She told me and I smack my lips.

"I didn't say you was my friend. All I did was ask a simple question, it's not that hard to answer." I told her.

"Yeah, you lost your fucking mind talking to me like I'm one of these bitches or niggas out on the street! So, if you don't want to end up getting fucked up then you better fix your goddamn attitude. And I mean that shit Onest!" She remarked stepping up to me and I smack my lips.

"You really doing the most right now ma. I'm going through something right now and I really don't need you to do what your doing right now. I just want to be alone and your bothering me." I told her, pissed off.