L. Mrs. Petty

*y'all we on chapter 50, period. this book is SLOWLY coming to an end, we still have a long way to go! So don't worry! Anyway enjoy the chapter*

Trenton, New Jersey

Amir (Shooter)
"Mrs. Petty"

"I know this nigga isn't serious?"

I shook my head as I lean on the wall in between Amaya and Kalyan. We were at the skating rink for some apparent reason. Amaya and Kalyan wanted to get out the house and they fucking chose the skating rink. Even though, their fat asses can't skate. Got my ass hugging the wall with them.

"Yeah, he serious as fuck." Amaya said back.

I already knew what they were talking about. Onest ended up bringing whatever girl he's messing with along. I really didn't think he would, but he did. I guess to not be alone, but whatever the reason was I thought it was fucked up.

This nigga was busy trying to find pussy while the mother of his child was home alone. If you ask me, my little brother was going through some shit right now. And I wasn't even trying to be funny about it either. I'm not sure what exactly he was going through, but I do know he didn't love himself and he was confused as fuck at the moment.

No man, and I mean NO MAN would say they love a girl then turn around and talk bad about her. And to put the cherry on top, want to get back with her but go and fuck with some other girl. In all honestly, it look like he couldn't be by himself. Like he was scared to be alone.

Which would explain a lot. From his dad leaving, his mom raising him as best as she could, and a girl he use to date set him up...my little brother was scared as fuck to be by himself. Not saying that was an excuse for what he did. Nothing, really could excuse him for the fucked up shit he did.

It just played a part in it I guess. I'm not sure honestly on what the hell goes on in my brothers big ass head. But, I could tell he didn't want to fuck with that girl. I mean you could see the shit on his face. His smile wasn't the same and I notice him zoning out at times. If that's not obvious he still wants Lia, then I don't know what is.

He was just going about it the wrong way. And I wasn't even going to help him out. He needed to figure it out on his own. I just hope he come to his senses soon.

Amaya ended up hitting my arm and I slowly look over at her. "What the fuck is your friend doing?" She asked and I mug her.

"What I tell you about keeping your hands to yourself?" I retorted, ignoring her question.

"I'm sorry, but answer my question. Who is this bitch?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.