Chapter 15

"Welcome to PonyVille," Pinkie continued as she randomly got out a tour guides flag and one of those things that cheerleaders shout out of (sorry I don't know what they're called, someone help me here).

"PonyVille is known for beginning friendship and the one and only.... PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE, THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP, LIVES HERE!!!!!" The Cutie Mark Cursaders squealed, while I just did a simple yeah. Pinkie looked at me funny and started to giggle at me.

"You're so funny, Des, I already like you," Pinkie then started shouting out random buildings and describing them in her thingy. Did she just call me Des?! Oh forget it, I'll deal with that later!!!!

The cutie mark Cursaders were up ahead, shoving ponies off the road saying, "MOVE IT PONIES, THERES A TOUR GOING ON HERE!" I tried to look forward and maintain my facial expression, but Pinkie wasn't making it any better, so when she finally stopped yelling in her thing for a moment, I decided she would be the best pony to ask the question.

"Pinkie, what's a Cutie Mark?" Pinkie stopped, mid in her tracks as she was about to yell into her thingy once again. Oh, please don't do anything out of the ordinary like start singing and dancing at random, and thank god she didn't, but instead whispered in my ear, "Lance over there can explain it to you better than I can. Me and the Cutie Mark Cursaders will talk together and plan your tour of PonyVille." She than motioned for the Colt that looked a whole lot like me, except boy version. He had a light gray fur coat, with those intense dark gray eyes, and his mane was a bit crazy, with black and dark blue highlights. His mark on his butt was a Phoniex, which was black with a blue outline (look at picture for clarification). The so called Lance came over and observed me, but his facial expression looked stunned. We both stood there awkwardly observing eachother, knowing what we both were thinking.

"OH MY CELESTIA!!!!!!! YOU TOO LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, EXCEPT YOU KNOW..."

"Pinkie, I think we're realizing this too," the colt continued as he looked directly at me now, "Don't you see the resemblence, um..."

"It's Destiny, Destiny Hope, and you're..."

"Sunshine Nightwalk, but I prefer to be called, Lance," He continued, "Destiny, don't you see the resemblence?"

"Nope, don't see any what-so-ever."

"Prove it, what's one thing that we don't have in common?" Good point there. Just when I was about to answer, Twilight came trotting towards us, with a... Baby Dragon following her?! Back to the subject, she had a book levitating in front of her.

"PINKIE, HAVE YOU SEEN DESTINY?! I HAVE TO DISCUSS SOMETHING..." then she lowered her book and froze at when she saw me and Lance staring at her and had fear in her eyes.

"Oh no..... It's... It... It can't be true," Twilight immediatly flipped through her book.

"Twilight! I already have enough going on right now!!! Just please explain what you just found out!!!!!" I dashed next to Twilight and saw what she was looking at in the page of her book. It was an image of a creature who was half man and half pony, except he had horns, arms, and a beard. His top half was red, while his bottom half was a ponies body, which was black with a white tail. The creature held in each arm two.... little fillies? They were bundled and sound asleep, but the thing that haunt me was that the fillies looked a whole lot like me and Lance. This can't be true!!!! I read the page where Twilight's eyes laid on and couldn't believe it one bit. I couldn't take all this in one day!!!!! I just couldn't!!!! I took off into the sky, not caring about the pain that overwhelmed my wing, but I didn't care one bit.

"Destiny wait!" I could hear Lance flying right behind me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, SUNSHINE!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE, ALL I JUST WANT IS TO BE BACK IN THE OTHER DIMENSION AND FORGET THIS ALL HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!" I flew like never before, trying to get away from Sunshine. Doing flips, twists and turns, dodging clouds, and trying my best to ignore the pain in my wing. I probably confused the colt with getting back to the other dimension, but I didn't care anymore. Tears poured out of my eyes as I flew to get away from PonyVille, but than out of no where, a pink cloud poofed right in front of me, and I was immediately trapped in the cloud. I struggled, but failed miserably.

"DESTINY!!!!!!!!!" Sunshine was already flying at the speed of light and couldn't possibly stop, so he also crashed into the pink cloud.

"What is this stuff?"

"Don't worry about that now, get us out of here, Sunshine!!!!!!"

"Don't call me Sunshine... Des!!!!!" I hate him so much now it's not even funny.

"JUST GET US...."

"Oh, just in time, your highness." CRAP!!!!! Not Discord! Lance's eyes has fear in them, yet annoyance. Wait, did Discord say your highness?!

"Wait. Timeout! Your Highness?!"

"Yes, I'm a prince, but that's not important right now!!!!!!!!!"

"The prince is right, Destiny Hope, it is not important," Discord continued as he appeared on top of the cloud.

"I'm so delighted to finally have the privilege of delivering my master's children, and OH how I love twins, especially seeing them interact. It brings such chaos." Discord then appeared next to me and smiled evilly.

"Now that I have finally captured his children, especially this one," Discord continued as he placed his paw under my chin and made me look at him, "I shall get the respect I deserve."

"DONT YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON MY SISTER, DISCORD!!!!!!!!" Sunshine called me his sister? That's new considering of what happened in the last five minutes or so.

"HEY, I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!" Sonic Thunder than hovered in front of Discord, along with Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy. This is not going to end well at all..............