Epilouge

I was in Math, gosh I hate math, when the speakers came blaring to life.

"Destiny Hope please report to the front office please. Thank you."

Oh yeah! I forgot I was giving a tour today to a new student. Lylia, who sat next to me, knew that I was giving a tour today and mouthed "Good Luck." The class stared at me as I packed up my stuff. I placed my back pack on and nodded at Mrs. Infinity, letting her know I wasn't in trouble. She got the message and continued as I left the classroom.

While walking to the front office, I pondered about the new student. I volunteered to give this new kid a tour so that I could give a good impression on him/her, but I wasn't so sure. I kept walking, getting nervous by the second, even though I didn't know why I was getting nervous about. OH! If only Nicodemus were here with me at school, but the school had a no pet policy, which stunk, it would've been a whole lot easier.

I entered into the front office, when I saw a guy looking at the showcase of all the trophies and other rewards the school had gotten. He looked familiar, but it was probably just my imagination. I looked around the front office to make sure there was no one else around, but there wasn't, so this had to be the new kid. I tapped him on the shoulder gently, but I guess I surprised him, because he jumped. When he jumped he accidentally bumped into me, and I nearly fell backwards if it wasn't for him catching me by my waist.

Oh crap... It couldn't be...

"You okay?" The new kid asked as he helped me up. He was slightly blushing, but not really.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I continued as I gazed into his intense orange eyes. Those eyes looked so familiar, but it couldn't be him could it.

"You must be the new kid..."

"Sonic, Sonic Thunder is my name, and you must be the person giving me the tour?" DONT PASSOUT! DONT PASSOUT! DONT PASSOUT!

"Des... Destiny, Destiny Hope is my name," I stuttered. I had to blink twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and I wasn't infact dreaming one bit. How could this be?! I took a deep breath and started the tour, showing the human Sonic Thunder CloudsDale High School.

"So what school did you go to originally, Sonic?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Canterlot High School, but it wasn't exactly serving me well, so I decided to come here and start fresh," he replied observing me.

"Yeah, I understand." Me and human Sonic Thunder had a nice long conversation about our families and part while I gave the tour. When I was finally finished, he looked deep into my eyes, but than looked away, blushing.

"It was nice meeting you, Destiny Hope, and I hope to see you soon," Sonic Thunder than walked off to his class.

"Sonic, wait!" I chased him down the hallway and stopped in front of him, "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch today?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment.

"Sure, that'd be awesome. Thanks for the invite!"

"My pleasure." I smiled as I walked past him and strolled back casually back to class, while thinking about human Sonic Thunder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sunshine,
I don't know about you, but so far everything in this dimension is going well. Me, Nathin, Lylia, and Heather made up and are now the bestest of friends like never before. So far everything is back to normal, except for my human parents, sibling, and friends questioning me of my where abouts when I was in Equestia. Someday I'll tell them when the time comes, but for now I'm saying that I ran away and I learned my lesson during that time. That's not important right now, though. I wanted to tell you about today when I gave a new student a tour. You won't believe this, but the new student was... Sonic Thunder human version. Is that even possible?! Please ask Twilight about this and write as soon as possible.
Yours truly,
Destiny Hope
**************************************
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS THIS IS THE END OF "THROUGH THE OTHER DIMENSION!!!!!" IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY, BUT ITS SO HARD WHEN IVE WORKED SO HARD ON THIS BOOK FOR ABOUT LIKE 7 MONTHS!!!!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING USERS!!!!!!!!

FlamezersFrostTouch
WizardDemigodGirl
Lisa_Heartfilia
AWoodenToaster
AND YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL, SO DONT CRY TO HARD MY FELLOW FOLLOWERS. FOR NOW...

PERCYJACKSON00 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE✌️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!