Chapter 25

HELLO EVERY BRONY/PEGASISTERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!! FYI, THE OC ABOVE IS OF ME IF I WERE A PONY, SO PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT (FYI I STILL DONT HAVE A NAME FOR MY OC SO IM TAKING SUGGESTIONS).ANYHOW.... ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERCYJACKSON00 OUT!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE✌️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tirek stood there, dumbfoundly looking at Sunshine, who was still holding the fork in the air, Discord, and Sonic Thunder, which I still can't figure out how he even made it here in the first place. Nightmare Moon had leviated the Muzzle and was still recovering from the shock, when she started laughing like a maniac.

"You guys seriously think we're going to let go of our daughter that easily?!" Nightmare Moon than roughly placed the Muzzle on my Muzzle and stood next to Tirek, who looked very uneasy.

"Wait? Des, what are they talking about?" Sunshine now looked stunned at the word 'daughter' and looked me in the eye. I avoided eyecontact, because for one thing, I couldn't exactly talk at the moment with this stupid Muzzle on me, and second, if  these two villains are truly my parents, then that would mean that these are Sunshine's parents too and he wouldn't take it well at all after living in Canterlot with Princess Celestia for a long time. 

 "Discord, you didn't tell are own children about their parents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Tirek, outraged, charged at Discord at full speed, but Discord snapped his fingers and he and the two other colts disappeared. The Centaur ended up running into the oak doors and breaking them down. Nightmare Moon rushed hastily towards her husband, who was cursing like crazy, and tried to comfort him. During that moment, I tried to break free from the rope by trying to knaw at the rope, but I forgot I had the stupid Muzzle on and ended up banging my Muzzle against the rope. I was desperate! I couldn't stay here and live with my villainous parents!!! I was pretty desperate when I started running at random to break the rope, but instead I ended up cracking the pillar... Wait... I continued to then run at random directions when.... I WAS FREE!!!! But the pillar I broke was tumbling down towards me. The rope that was still tied around my neck got tangled around my hooves and I ended up falling flat on my face. This is it... I'm gonna die from a stupid pillar falling ontop of me. I closed my eyes and waited, but than I heard a flash of light and a huge explosion. Pieces could be heard crashing down around me. When I finally had the gut to open my eyes, Sunshine stood above me, but something seemed different about him that I just couldn't put my hoof on.

"LANCE! THAT WAS VERY IDIOITIC OF YOU TO...." Discord stopped mid in his tracks as he looked at him at a whole new different perspective.

"What? What is it?!" I looked where Discord was gazing at and my eyes got huge.

"Destiny! What is it?!" On my brother's head was a horn, but wait.... Doesn't that make him a...

"Lance... I don't know how to say this, but you've become an Alicorn," Sonic Thunder stated as he causually, yet full of relief, stood above me.  Sunshine didn't seemed to believe him at first, but than he placed his hoof on his horn and gasped. Okay, we don't have time for this! I moaned and started to wiggle like crazy to get the attention of the two colts, and thank god they noticed me.

"We should probably untie Des and take off that Muzzle off of her," Sonic Thunder stated as he tried to untie me from being tangled, but failed miserably.

"Nah, I like her that way, especially with the Muzzle on her. It keeps her quiet," Sunshine stated as he assisted Sonic Thunder, "but I know that she would kill me if I left her like that." Sunshine is soooo smart! Discord took watch to make sure Tirek or Nightmare Moon was coming back, when we heard voices.

"Relax, Tirek, at least we finally have our daughter again..." Nightmare Moon's voice stopped for some reason.

"Crap..." my brother whispered as he frustratedly untangled me, but that only made the rope tangle me even more. Sonic finally removed the Muzzle from my face and I could finally breath again. I sighed in relief.

"Well well well, look who finally decided  to reappear once again," Tirek's voice had a whole lot of mockery in it, "Ready for round two, Discord?" 

"I was born ready, Tirek." I could hear Discord spit at Tirek, as I heard him charge at Discord.

"Hurry up!" I whispered screamed.

"Des, I hate to say this, but we can't exactly untangle you so we're going to have to carry you," Sonic Thunder than lifted me up on his back.

"You guys are soooooo dead for this!" I whispered screamed at them.

"If we all get out alive," Sunshine stated as he looked from behind another pillar we were hiding behind to see what was going on. He gasped. Crap, this is not good! 

"Any last words, Discord?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Discord!!!!!!!!! 

"Sunshine, throw the Fork!!! Throw the Fork!!!!!! THROW THE FORK!!!!!!!!!" I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care at this point if we got caught. We would just outrun the Changelings or whoever anyhow, right? Sunshine didn't get me at first, but than he realized he still had the fork in his hoof and got the message. He threw the fork at Discord, hopefully, and all I could hear was the terror of the victims screams. We all than ran for our lives, and I could see who was the victim. Discord was triumphantly ontop of Tirek with the fork in hand, but Tirek wasn't dead.

"GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!" Discord was frantically screaming at us to go. I wasn't going to leave Discord behind, but Sonic Thunder ran out the Oak Doors, with me on his back still. Sunshine then came out the doors.

"I gotta help, Discord!" Sunshine stated as he was about to leave to help Discord.

"Sunshine, no! I can't loose my twin brother again!" I was struggling to get out of the ropes, but Sonic Thunder had his wings wrapped around me. Sunshine tuned and faced me.

"And I can't loose my twin sister again either, can I?"

"Than we're both even then, aren't we?" I talked back at Sunshine.

"That's what she said!" Sonic Thunder laughed at himself, but neither Sunshine nor I was laughing with or at him. I kicked my hoof on his back and he shouted a loud ow.

"What was that for?"

"For being funny at a time like this!" Seriously, how could he be so humorous at a time like this!?

"Sunshine, Discord has a Fork and magical powers that I don't even know about or you do, he'll be fine. I promise," I looked him in the eye and he looked into my eyes. Sunshine than came towards me and kissed the top of my forehead. 

"Destiny Hope, somepony has to help him." With that, he dashed back into the 'throne room' of the lair.

"SUNSHINE! NOOOOOO!!!!!" Tears appeared in my eyes as Sonic Thunder started at a trot and quickly gained speed, with me on his back and his wings still wrapped around me, crying into his fur...