Chapter 7

I woke up floating in space, once again. Thank god!!!! That means I get to see Princess Celestia and explain to her my situation. But I was totally wrong.

Instead a different pony could be seen in the distance. The pony was dark blue, with flowing hair similar to Celestia's, except her mane and tail looked like the night time sky. She had a horn and wings, and on her butt was the mark of a moon. I felt deep in my heart that there was some kind of connection between ponies having those marks on their tushes.

We came face to face.

"Look, I don't want to cause any trouble, so..."

"I did not come here to cause any trouble, Destiny Hope," she continued," I merely came here to give you a warning." Just than her image started to blur and all I could make out was,"STOP... YOU... NIGHT... MARE... MOON....." The image stopped blurring for a second, but it wasn't the same pony. It was a pony that was evil.

After that weird second, the pony's image blurred, and the original pony came back.

"Listen, my time is short before Nightmare Moon takes over me," she continued," my name is Princess Luna, Celestia's sister, and I come to warn you of a great threat upon Equestia...." she blurred again," all I can say is that the villains are all together planning to take over... you must get.... Elements of Harmony..... Princess Twilight Sparkle.... Friends!" Princess Luna blurred for a good minute, but Princess Luna was defeated by Nightmare Moon.

Crap! Wake up Destiny! Wake up!!!! I pinched myself, thinking that it wouldn't work...

"AHHHHH! Ouch?!" Apparently pinching myself did work, but the only problem was, where was I? I found myself on the ground next to a bed made out of Hay and Feathers. Wait? How did I get here? That's when I remembered I blacked out in front of that tree, but it still didn't solve the problem of how I got here.

I tried to stand up, but was immediately overcome with pain in my left front leg, which made me fall backwards on top of my wing. That hurt even worse.

"Ah, so you are finally awake, yes?" I could see from the door way that the new voice came from a... Zebra. The Zebra had a pair of gold hoops on, five necklaces on, and five bracelets on her right front hoof. Her mark on her butt was a swirl with little triangles surrounding it.

I moaned and tried to stand up again, but than the zebra rushed over and letted me lean on her side.

"You have a very deep scratch on leg and broken wing," the zebra continued as she led me to the bed," you are lucky that I found you next to the Tree of Harmony. You are lucky to be alive."

I was speechless. This Zebra could've just left me back there to die, yet she brings me back to her place and nurtured me.

"Why did you rescue me then instead of leaving me there to die?" I asked.

"Because that is what friends do, no?"

"But you don't know me."

"When someone in need of help, stranger or friend, I still help," she continued,"besides, taking care of strangers helps to make new friends, no?"

"Destiny Hope."

"Excuse me?"

"That's my name, Destiny Hope."

"Zecora is my name."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Because I wish to be your........ friend."

Zecora stood there, dumbfounded as she let the words sink in. The zebra then left the small bedroom for a few minutes, and came back with bandages and a bowl full of whatever it was in it.

"Now, let's have a look at that wing, shall we?" I let her bandaged my wing, which was broken, and she then used the cream to rub on the scratch and also covered that up with the bandage.

"What did you say was your name again," Zecora asked.

"Destiny Hope, why?" Zecora eyed me closely and then continued.

"Just before I went to do my daily herb gathering, a few ponies came over to my humble abode, and they said they were looking for a "Destiny Hope.""

"Wait a minute? Your saying that a few ponies came looking for me," I continued," Who were the ponies?"

"Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Flutter Shy, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. Do you know any of those ponies."

"Actually yes." I told Zecora my adventures before I was a pony, how I had saved Pinkie Pie from the Timber Wolves, encountering Applejack and Rainbow Dash, about meeting Discord, and finally about my dream. I pretty much told her everything. Zecora was the first living creature that I had ever told the truth to, and I don't know why I didn't just lied to her, but there was something strange going on with my heart.

When I finished, Zecora looked shocked and stunned all at once. Before Zecora could say a single word, knocking came from the door.

"I'll be right back," Zecora left to answer the door.

"ZECORA, ZECORA, ZECORA!!!!"

"Come down every pony, what has happened?"

There was a racket going on at the front door. But than, I could hear Zecora laugh, and then letting in the ponies.

"Zecora! Why are you laughing," an unfamiliar voice continued," this is serious. Princess Luna has become NightMare Moon again, Discord is gone, and the changelings have escaped. The only way that Princess Celestia said that we could figure this out is to find Destiny Hope!"

"Pinkie would you do me a favor and open that door over there, please?" Zecora giggled.

The door to the bedroom I was in creaked slowly, and then I came face to face with Pinkie, who just looked shocked to see me...