Chapter 16

"Di...Discord," Fluttershy stuttered, "What hap..happen to y..you?"

"Oh Fluttershy, the Element of Kindness, how your element is one of my favorites," Discord gripped on my chin tighter and made me look at him in his eyes.

"Destiny, join us, your brother is lost to us now," Discord continued, "You are our only hope, and besides the fact, you're just Celestia's 7th wheel doing her biddings. When she's done with you, you'll be poofed back to that disgusting dimension that has no hope for you."

"What do you mean, disgusting dimension? Destiny he's just bluffing, you're not from another dimension!" I could see from the corner of my eye Sunshine looking bewildered.

"Are you sure about that, your highness?" Discord than released my chin, snapped his fingers, and a scene appeared somehow.

The scene was when I had friends once. OMG it's Lylia, Heather, and my guy friend, Nathin. We were all one happy group of besties, we all acted like siblings, and were popular. The scene started when we all met on that first day in middle school in 6th grade, I try not to remember that day, because that's the day when I was bullied by Brittney and her cohorts. Everypony had their eyes on the scene and seemed shocked to see a girl, with braces, suspenders, glasses, and a bunch of textbooks and books in hand, being harrassed by another girl, who's face looked like clowns with all that makeup and had so much Jewerly on that they were sagging down. That's when the part came when two girls, who looked similar to the girl who was harrasing me. Lylia and Heather started yelling at Brittany, and finally Nathin, Brittany's ex-boyfrined, came into the scene. The scene then blurred to reveal another one when we had are first sleepover and then a bunch of other scenes played steadily. One scene was of me squirting water at Nathin, another was of Lylia giving me a makeover at her house when Heather went to New York City with her boyfriend to see a broadway, then came the scene when at lunch I started singing "The Cup Song" and everyone did the motions of the cups, finally the last happy scene was when we all entered High School. The first year was a mess and awesome all at once, but that's when on the second year, Brittany and Nathin were back together, kissing like every single minute. The emotional scene came when Lylia and Heather stopped talking to me, all because Brittany texted them mean things and then saying that was me that texted them. Nathin then came up to me and we had a fight, a fierce fight where I slugged him right in the nose and blood came shooting out at all places, and he punched me and gave me a black eye. I couldn't see the last scene, when I came home that night from school and confronted my parents and little brother. I hated Discord now more than ever for doing this to me. He said he understood me, but now I can see clearly he didn't care about my feelings. Everypony looked at me when Discord snapped his fingers. Outraged, without thinking, I somehow managed to get out of the sticky cloud, leaped and landed on Discords back.

"What are you doing, Destiny Hope?" Discord continued, "You're the one that did it the past for your self, not I."

"Your the one that sent me there to that ridicules dimension!" Where did that one come from?! How in the world did I come up with that?! Discord then at that point shook me off, and I fell to my doom. I tried to flap my wings, but I couldn't due to the broken wing that I've so long forgotton. Who am I kidding, I have no hope what-so-ever, I'm just the 7th wheel, and i've done nothing but cause trouble the whole entire time I was in this foreign dimension. Might as well die strong like a real pegasus. I closed my eyes and heard the screams of Sunshine and Sonic Thunder, but the only thing different was that I could hear Sonic Thunder's plea coming closer. But as I neared my doom, I could hearmore shouts of Lance and Discord, while I felt other hooves grabbing my hooves, but then I blacked out...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Des, you who," the voice continued, "Destiny, Destiny Hope. I know you can hear!" I giggled for no apparent reason, but I guess I got a good kick out of the voice, because he said one of my favorite jokes.