Chapter 5

Without thinking, I flew down at the speed of light to catch Pinkie. Even though I didn't know her, all I knew was that if I didn't rescue her I would be guilty for the rest of my life. My eyes watered like crazy and I could barely breath, but I didn't care. I just kept going like a maniac.

I was so close to her. I outstretched my hoof to catch her, when all of a sudden, a flash of rainbow exploded behind me. I flew faster than ever like a bullet. I got a hold of Pinkie's hoove, but some how we both ended up crashing hard on the ground. Pinkie landed on top of me with a loud thump.

"Ouch, thats got to hurt," Pinkie stated as she hopped off of me and dusted herself and started laughing at herself. Wait? Hows she ok and i'm not?! My right wing feels like its on fire, and she just casually gets up and wipes off some dust off of her and is ok! That's just sad on so many levels for me.

"Pinkie, are you ok?" a new voice came into the scene,"I tried to save you from that other Pegasus, but I missed." The pony that just came into the scene had a rainbow mane and tail, a light blue coat, and also had wings. Her mark on her butt was a cloud shooting a rainbow thunder.

"Thats ok, Dashie," Pinkie continued,"I didn't need saving, Destiny here saved me from the Timber Wolves in the Everfree forest, AND saved me just now."

"WHAT????!!!!! PINKIE YOU WERE IN THE EVERFREE FOREST WITH..." the pony named Dashie pointed at me,"THAT PEGASUS WHO JUST DID A SONIC RAINBOOM?!"

"Yep, and we both had tons and TONS of fun!" Pinkie started hopping around like crazy around Dashie. Still on the ground in pain, I moaned loud enough for someone (or techniqcally somepony) to hear me that i'm injured.

"RAINBOW DASH, WHAT IN TARNATION IS GOIN'..." the other new voice stopped and turned to look at me on the ground. The new pony had a cowboy hat on, along with a blonde mane and tail, and her mark on her butt was three apples. What is up with ponies with marks on their butts? The pony's eyes softened. "Oh my, Sugarcube are you okay," she asked concerned.

"Never been... Better," I mumbled.

"You're not ok, Sugarcube," she backfired at me.

"Yes I am," I continued," here I'll prove to you." I attempted to stand up, and I did, but when I tried to walk, I limped like crazy and tried to ignore the pain in my left front leg. I limped in front of the pony with the cowboy hat, and smiled weakly.

"Hmm mmm, keep talkin' as you bleed," the pony with the hat pointed to my leg, and she was right. There was a deep scratch that was bleeding.

"Look here, cowgirl..."

"Its Apple Jack," she interrupted.

"Whatever. Look, I'm lost, and I came here because your pink friend over there hopping up and down, was ambushed by "Timber Wolves" and I saved her. I could've left her there with the Wolves and escape on my own, but no, I knew that if I didn't rescue her, I would never forgive myself. I didn't even get a thank you from any pony of you, so I shall be on my way," I then limped back towards the so called "Everfree Forest".

"WAIT, DESTINY, I DIDN'T EVEN THROW YOU A PARTY," Pinkie jumped in front of me.

"Pinkie, it was nice meeting you, but me and ponies just don't exactly get along," I declared and limped past Pinkie.

"But you get along with me," Pinkie smiled wide and went back in front of me.

"AND only you, Pinkie, unlike someother ponies," I looked back at Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash, who were glaring at me.

"But you haven't even met.."

"Pinkie, I don't want to meet anyone else."

"But.."

"No buts Pinkie, I'm through with having friends. All they ever do is betray you!"

Pinkie stopped right there, and started to tear up. Oh no, please don't cry...

"Your lost, Destiny Hope, you know that?!" Pinkie than ran off, crying. Apple Jack than gave me one last glare and chased after Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash remained glareing at me. I then continued to limp into the forest.

"Where do you plan on going, Destiny," Rainbow snapped at me.

"To find Princess Celestia," I stated and continued limping.

"And what's she gonna do for you," Rainbow landed in front of me.

"Turn me back into a..." I stopped, realizing I said to much.

"Turn you back into a what, Destiny Hope," Rainbow leaned in to where we made eye contact.

"Nothing, forget I ever said that last line." I limped passed her, but instead she went back in front of me...