Chapter 2

I don't know why, but I should be screaming bloody murder as I'm falling. Yet I'm smiling like an idiot, knowing destiny heard me, but the only problem was what was that thing I was a foot away from falling into.

Crap... The smile went away as I finally at last fell into the circle of rainbow. It was as if I fell into water with Piranhas because that's how bad the pain was. My black New York Jacket were turned to shards, while my favorite rustic skinnys had rips all over the place, but the good thing was nothing happened to my combat boots. Phew. Although I was covered in Rainbow colors, including my hair.

I sort of floated in the rainbow stuff, yet I could breath and see fine. I looked at all my surroundings, but nothing was around, it just looked like space. All there was, was a star, but the thing that worried me was that it was coming really fast. It stopped in front of my face and started freaking out like crazy.

"Don't be afraid, Destiny Hope," oh crap, I'm not alone.

"Who said that, and how do you know my name," I trembled as I frantically looked around. It couldn't have possibly been this star in front of my face, and I was right. Just than a figure could be seen in the distance, walking on... four legs? Great now I'm hallucinating weird creatures. The creature came towards me, and when I actually got a good look at it, it was a... Pony?! It had a horn and wings, and was really tall. The pony's mane was flowing slowly, like gentle breeze, and there was a picture on her butt of the sun.

"Destiny Hope, my name is Princess Celestia," she continued," and I mean no harm."

"Then why did the circle of rainbow up there do this to me?" I showed her my out fit and some of the scratches and bruises on me.

"Because those scratches and bruises and rips represent that you are hurting inside, Destiny Hope," Princess Celestia continued," and that you need friendship. You are alone back in that other dimension you just came from, and want attention. That is why I have sent you here, to teach you the importance of friendship."

"Pft, I don't need friends. Friends are just a waste of time," I backfired at her.

"We'll see about that," she continued," anyhow, in order to enter Equestia, you must become a pony."

"Wait, what!? Become a pony!?" I laughed at that, because how can she, the princess, make a human into a pony.

"You laugh now, but you won't be laughing when the transformation begins," she said it frustrated,"and I shall be on my way, see you in Equestia." I didn't want to be alone, not now, not ever, but I couldn't prove to her that I needed friends.

She walked back in the same direction she came and disappeared. When she was gone, the star in front of me shrank and went in the middle of my chest, where my heart was. I didn't how to react, but I knew how to when more stars came and attached to me at random places. I Screamed like never before, and that's when everything blacked out...