Chapter 19

Still staring, from the cloud where Sonic and I were, into the Alleyway, stunned, I watched as Sunshine came flying up, not looking too hurt. I'm in sooo much trouble!

"DESTINY HOPE! I SWEAR YOU HAVE ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO OR ELSE......"

"SUNSHINE NOWS NOT THE BEST TIME TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!" I continued, angrier than ever that he would even think about trying to yell at me, and so I yelled at him louder, "SONIC IS HURT AND WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE FLIPPING HOSPITAL FOR HIS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I stopped. Why did I yell at my brother? He was only being concerned and yet I yelled at him. I'm such a good sister😔... Sunshine looked more sorry for me than hurt, but I still had to apologize, but I couldn't just yet.

"Destiny?" Sonic called to me.

"Yes, Sonic?" I came to his side.

"Don't worry about me......."

"Oh no, Sonic, you saved me, now I'm saving you...."

"Des, your on a mission right now, right?" Wait? How did... Sunshine! I turned to Sunshine, who shrugged and said, "Hey, he wanted to know so I told him." It may seem crazy, but I was actually grateful that Sunshine told Sonic.

"Yes, but right now it's postponed...."

"Des, listen to me! You have to find out the connection between you, Lance, and Tirek, so for heavens sake.... Just leave me here!" Sonic looked at me full of sorrow and understanding, but I wasn't about to leave behind my secret crush that I just kissed a few moments ago.

"But we're going to the hospital anyhow, so might as well take you so it'll make it easy on you," I back talked to Sonic.

"You know," interrupted Sunshine who stood there at the edge of the cloud awkwardly, "I could go to the hospital, Destiny can stay here with Sonic, and I'll bring back some help, does that sound fair enough?" I thought about that for a moment, thinking about the possibilities that could happen if Sunshine left.I looked to Sonic, who nodded, and then looked at my crazy brother, who winked at me. I love and hate my brother all at once right now, but now wasn't the time to express those feelings.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea," but than I realized something, "Hey, Sunshine, what happened to Discord?" He stopped in his tracks before he flew to the hospital.

"Let's just put it at it like this for now, Discord.... has guts and went after Tirek." He went off into the sky after those words, and it was just me and Sonic Thunder, alone...

"Let's have a look at that wing," I stated as a matter of factuality as I went to his aid.

"Des, my wing is totally... FINE!!!!!" He screamed like a little filly as I touched gently his bloody wing.

"Oh yeah, totally fine." I gave him my sarcastic look, in which he gave me a death look. I then continued, but more gently, placing my hoof onto his injured wing. He winced in pain.

"Sorry, I have to see if your wing is broken, it won't take long... I promise," I hastily, but gently, looked cautiously for any sign of a broken bone while Sonic tried not to wince. Thank god it was just a cut, but the cut looked deep.

"Your fine, it's just a deep cut, easy fix," I commented as I took my hooves off of his wing.

"Hey, Des," he continued as he got up and sat down lazily to face me, "I just wanted to thank you for um.... um.... kissing me when I needed it. I don't know if we've both survived if it weren't for you." I was a bit stunned that he would even thank me for kissing him, but hey, it helped, didn't it?

"Your welcome, you're a good kisser by the way, even though it was only for ten seconds."

"Are you trying to ask me something, Destiny Hope?" He asked sarcastically.

"Maybe, maybe not, its up to you if you're in a better mood, but before we do, I have to get one thing straight," I continued having no experience with guys, "Why do you like me and do you wanna go out with me if you do?" His orange eyes looked into my eyes, as if looking into my very soul for the right answer.

"Well, I'll summarize it like this... ABCDEFGHIJK." Okay, I love Sonic in all, but I have no idea what he just said.

"I'm sorry, what does that mean," I asked.

"Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Dazzling, Exquisite, Fantastic, Grand, Happy, and Interesting."

"What about the letters J and K," I asked now more curious. He grinned evilly.

"Just Kidding." He's so lucky right now he's hurt, because I would've punched his leg as hard as I could.

"Oh I forgot to mention, yes I... would like to go out with you." I stared deep into his orange eyes to make sure he was telling the truth, and he was thank god. He scooted close to me, and I scooted next to him, where I leaned my head on top his strong shoulders and he leaned on top of my head, as we both looked to the sun setting in the west. OH CRAP!!!!! WASNT MY BROTHER SUPPOSED TO BE HERE WITH HELP!!!!!!!???????"

"Hey, Sonic?"

"Hmm," he said dreamily as he glanced at me.

"Isn't Lance supposed to be here with help?" I hate to break this lovable moment, but we both were stuck on top of a cloud in the middle of the sky, with either a wing that was in a brace or a wing that had a deep cut on it. In other words.... NEITHER ONE OF US COULDN'T FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Realization dawned on Sonic Thunder and we both hastily got up and frantically looked for a sign of help and more importantly... My beloved long lost brother, Sunshine...