Chapter 27

""MEOWCH!" The unicorn that first crashed through the window yelped as she touched her horn. Wait... that pony looks very familiar...

"Des... OMC WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT..."

"Okay, Twilight, nows not the best time to discuss this!" Sunshine stated as I leaned against him, breathing heavily as I gripped the area where Nightmare Moon stabbed me, which was my chest. Nightmare Moon spun around to face Applejack, Fluttershy (who was shaking like crazy. Poor Fluttershy), Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash (who looked in distress as she helplessly watched my brother), Rarity, Twilight (who was still fuming), and... Amethyst! Her horn had a piece of glass in it, which looked painful, from crashing through the window.

"Well, well, well, look who finally came to join our little gathering!" Nightmare Moon crackled like a maniac, "I thought you would never come, but since you're here..."

"DONT YOU DARE LAY A HOOF ON LANCE!!!!" Rainbow charged at full speed towards my evil mother, but than stopped in her tracks when a scream could be heard in the direction of Sonic Thunder and Discord, who were fighting Tirek. Everypony, including Nightmare Moon, looked. Tirek held the fork, which was covered in blood (not a good sign), and beneath him was Discord, but there was a pony on top of Discord. Funny, that pony looks a lot like Sonic Thunder, but I couldn't be sure because my vision was blurring once again and I started coughing up blood. I fell to the ground, hyperventilating while coughing up more blood.

The scene before my eyes was a haze. All I remember is the shouts of ponies, the evil laughs from more villains, blood, more blood, Changelings, and violence, but the memory that I could clearly grasp was of Sunshine placing his horn on my head and saying to no one in particular,"Your not going to die on my watch, sis." That was all I could grasp before a light erupted within the touch of Sunshine's horn. Renewed energy, warmth, and new hope filled through me like blood flowing through my veins, but the only difference was that the heart was Sunshine that gave me renewed energy. For the first time ever in my lifetime... I had peace. This feeling of peace felt weird. It was as if I were floating along with the slow currents of a river, instead of riding along with the rough currents like I was used to back in that other dimension. I stood up to my full height, without any difficulty, with Sunshine still with his horn on my head doing his magic light thing.

"You ready for this?!" He shouted because of the racket of the epic battle between good and evil.

"I was destined for this!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as we lifted into the air. By now the light has surrounded us both, and a rumble from below gave way to reveal the Tree of Harmony growing from below, which contained the Elements of Harmony. The Jewels than were off the tree and floated around us. The Jewels then started to spin around us and the light began to grow brighter! Brighter! BRIGHTER! Until the Jewels we're spinning at the speed of light around us. From above us, a new element appeared, which was the color of dark blue and represented the element of love (but who did it belong to?), and it shot a ray of light at me and Sunshine, creating some sort of bond. Soon after, the elements floated to their carrier and the new element remained above us. Another ray of light was shot below and it hit Nightmare Moon, who shouted "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" and then an explosion sounded and Princess Luna laid there, passed out. Finally, we started to descend with full confidence.

Are hooves touched the ground and my element turned itself into a necklace and went around me neck, while the new element turned into a necklace and went around... Sunshines? But why? Now wasn't a good time to think, because I spotted in the midst of the battle, Sonic Thunder laying motionless on his side, barely breathing.

"Sonic!" I dashed through all the action without thinking, but than Sunshine stopped me.

"What are you doing?" Sunshine asked.