Prologue

♔༒♔

♔༒♔

"I heard there will be a new student today." Stiles tells Scott as he opens his locker.

"Another one?"
"We need new faces around here, besides we need a new friend and you still remember that girl from disney land in like...14 years ago?" Stiles says as Scott rolls his eyes.

"Shut up." Scott blushes as he shuts his lockers and puts his backpack on.

"Come on, Scott. You gotta get over it. Besides! Don't you like Allison?"
"Not really, I was just being nice."
"Really? Well she does." Stiles tells him and Scott looks up to see Allison walking with Lydia as her eyes went towards him and gave a shy smile before walking pass them.

"See, you are one lucky person." Stiles sighs as he watches Lydia walk away with her.

"Scott McCall please report to the office." An announcement said as some students look at him and Stiles pat his shoulder and walked away.

"Stiles!" Scott shouted before groaning as he turns around to walk to the office. He walks in seeing a beautiful girl sitting on the seat waiting causing for him to stare.

"Scott can you show the new student around campus please?" The secretary says without looking up from her papers pointing towards the girl sitting down.

"Ye-Yeah. Follow me." He smiles and the girl smiles standing up and following him out the office.

"My name is Scott, Scott McCall."
"Rosalina Mikaelson, but you can call me Rose." She shook her hand as his head wondered to the little girl again.

"Rosalina....sounds familiar." He says as they walked down the hallway and she smiles staying silent.

"I-I mean that I heard your name before and I knew a person with that name, but it was a long time ago." He rambles and Rose giggles.

"No worries." She smiles and he smiles back nodding his head.

"Let me show you around." He says changing the subject. He showed Rose around as they both made some jokes. They soon parted ways going to separate classes much to Scott's dismay. Allison and Lydia watches from afar their interaction.

"The new girl doesn't look bad." Lydia says as Allison sigh feeling slightly jealous.

"You alright?" Lydia asks looking at Allison who smiles and nodded her head.

"Yep, just...you know...cold." She says and Lydia nodded.

"I'll see you at Lacrosse practice." She says and leaves to go to class as Allison nodded and walks to class to.

——Lunch

"How's the new girl?" Stiles asks as Scott stares into space.

"Scott. Earth to Scott." Stiles snaps his fingers in front of him as he turns to look at him.

"Yeah?"
"Have you been listening."
"Yeah, math problem right?"
"I asked about the new girl, but you can help me with that too." He shrugs and Scott shook his head before his eyes went to the door as it opens. Stiles began talking as Scott just ignores his voice watching as Rose walks in and looks around.

Her eyes went towards Scott and smiles making her way towards him when another girl blocked her way.

"Hey! My name is Lydia Martin."
"Rosalina Mikaelson, but you can call me Rose." She smiles and Lydia looks at her outfit.

"You have a good taste in fashion."
"My Aunt Rebekah taught me a thing or two when I was growing up."
"And you are my other new best friend." Lydia says hooking her arm under hers and took her away as Scott looked with disappointment.

"Scott!" Stiles shouted and Scott looks at him.

"Could you keep it down?" Scott whispers glaring at him as he looks towards Rose and the others seeing their attention was away.

"You aren't listening. What are you even looking at?" Stiles turns his head and his eyes widen.

"That's the new girl?" He asks.

"Yeah." Scott says staring at her.

"Not gonna lie...Lydia is prettier."
"Because you've been having a crush on Lydia for years." Scott tells him.

"Right and she's dating that jackass." He grumbles glaring at Jackson's head who isn't looking at them making Scott shake his head.

"Alright, that's enough." He grumbles when they heard the doors open and everyone looked up to see a blonde girl with a man beside her. Scott sniffs the air and his face scrunches a bit smelling death.

"Aunt Beks! Uncle Marcel!" They heard as they say Rose stand up and run to the two people who smiles and hugged her tightly.

"Look at you, you've grown wonderful." She smiles and Scott recognises the woman, but he doesn't know where.

"Happy first day of school kiddo." Marcel smiles towards her and she smiles back happily.

"What are you guys doing here?"
"We came down to surprise you for a bit, we'll be leaving right now since we know your father will start screaming about bothering you." Rebekah says making her giggle.

"What time are you gonna be off?" Marcel asks her.

"Umm, I was gonna go to the lacrosse practice with my new friends which takes about 40 minutes I think."
"Alright, call us when its done." Rebekah says and she nodded before hugging them again and leaving. Rose walks back to her seat and sits down again.

"So that's your aunt?"
"Yeah."
"She looks like she's 16 years old." Lydia says as Scott listens to their conversation.

"She...has this skin care routine that makes you look younger." Rose lies and Lydia looks at her impressed.

"I'm gonna need to talk to her about that." She mutters making Rose giggle as her eyes drifted a little seeing Scott looking their way before looking away.

Scott looks back at them as Rose waves a hello before looking back to her friends leaving Scott blushing.

"Are you gonna help me or you just gonna stare at her like a creep?" Stiles asks making Scott glare before helping him.

——After School

Lydia drags Allison and Rose to the Lacrosse field and sits down. They watch as the players play the game and Rose smiles seeing Scott on the field shooting goals.

"Go Scott!" Rose cheered catching his attention when he caught the ball not seeing someone running his way and ramming him, but Scott caught him self before falling to the ground. Scott makes the shot and Rose cheers louder as Lydia grumbles and Allison sighing a bit.

"I guess the new girl likes McCall." Scott hears.

"Please, no one would like him." Jackson scoffs and this made Scott angry. The coach blew his whistles as they all began to play again.