Chapter 12

Rose paints a portrait of her family since the teacher told them to paint independently. The red haired teen looks towards her and her eyes widen upon seeing the large family on the medium sized canvas.

"Wow, you have a big family." She asks seeing the youthful family on her portrait.

"Yep."
"Is this your dad?" She asks pointing at the dark haired man.

"No, that's my uncle Elijah. This is my dad." Rose points at the dirty blonde haired man as Lydia's eyes widen.

"He looks hot."
"Lyd."
"I speak honesty. I'm guessing this is your mom?" She asks motioning the dark haired girl next to her.

"Uh no, that's my Aunt Davina, that's her husband Uncle Kol. This is Uncle Finn, Aunt Sage, Aunt Rebekah, Uncle Marcel, and Grandpa Mikael." Rose tells her as her jaw drops.

"Jesus, big family. I'm surprised you could handle that much man in your life."
"They're not that bad. They could be overprotective, but they have reasons to."
"Ladies! Please finish your work." The art teacher calls out as the two continues doing their work. They still talked amongst themselves, but they still talked in low voice. When the bell rang indicating the class is done, Rose grabs her canvas with a smile before noticing that she had painted another woman in the portrait near Finn.

She has long blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and a serious yet kind smile. She frowns not remembering that she drew her, but she didn't say anything before walking towards her teacher.

"Ms. Morena? I did my work, is it okay if I bring it home to show my family?" Rose asks kindly as the teacher looks at her.

"Let me see first, dear." She smiles and Rose handed her the canvas as Ms, Morena takes it and looks.

"Oh my...this is...very exquisite. You are a very excellent painter. This is an A+." She says writing it on her book before handing it back.

"Thank you so much."
"You are very much welcome." She says with a smile on her face and Rose leaves the art room as she carefully not bumping to anyone as she left the building. It was her last period and she was glad that her art class is her last period.

"Rose!" She hears and looks to see her Aunt Davina waving as Rose did the same. She runs to her smiling and hugs the witch.

"Your happy? What happened? Finally kissed a boy?"
"No kissing boys love." Kol says and Davina gave him a glare.

"No, but I have something else that I am proud of." She tells them before turning the canvas and shows it to Davina. Davina gasps as her hand flew to her mouth and Kol comes right beside her with wide eyes.

"You truly have many talents dear. Your father would be very much jealous if he sees this." Kol says jokingly, but impressed.

"You guys like it?"
"Are you kidding? We love it! This is very beautiful!" Davina says and hugs her as did Kol. Scott and Stiles watches them from afar as Stiles smiles.

"That's wholesome." Stiles says as Scott nodded with agreement. Kol takes the canvas and gently puts it out back before letting the two inside first shutting the door for them. He turns his head behind him towards the two individuals. Stiles shyly waves at him as did Scott and Kol gave them a motion of him watching them before getting inside the car and driving off.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna die tomorrow."
"Stop that. Let's go." Scott tells him.

They soon arrive home as Rose gets out the car full of excitement like a little child. She opens the truck and gently takes out the portrait before running to the door.

"Be careful sweetie!"
"I will!" She shouted as she enters the house.

"Dad!" She shouted as Klaus appears from upstairs.

"Hello love, how was school?"
"It was good, but look!" She shows him the portrait and his eyes widen with shock upon seeing it.

"Oh my, this is...beautiful." He was speechless as he smiles looking at his family. He gives her a hug and kisses her head as she returns his hug.

"This is wonderful dear. Thank you for this gift." He tells her and she smiles as he pulls away.

"Now, time to hang this masterpiece where it belongs." He tells her smiling before walking off to grab the hammer and nails. Davina and Kol walks in smiling as they kiss her head. Klaus comes back as he delicately place the painting down on the floor to the other side careful not to ruin it before hammering the hallway wall.

"What's all that ruckus Niklaus? You better not be hammering someone to our wall." Elijah sighs walking out of his study and to the hallway seeing his niece and the others.

"Oh, hello dear." He smiles and kisses her head as she smiles back and kisses his cheek.

"Hi Uncle Elijah, dad is just putting something up." She tells him as Elijah looks at Klaus who puts the hammer down and grab the portrait putting it on the wall.

They all walk up and look at the portrait as Elijah couldn't help, but have a smile grow on his face as he looks at it.

"My my." He mutters with shock.

"Our little princess has given us a beautiful present brother." Klaus tells him and Elijah looks at her proudly.

"It is very beautiful. Thank you love," Elijah tells her and kisses her head as she smiles and hugs him which he returns.

"Who's that?" Kol asks noticing the blonde woman near Finn whom he had never seen before.

"I don't really know. When I finished, she was there." She tells them truthfully as they all look at the female with confusion.

At night, everyone lay asleep, Rebekah, Finn, and Marcel comes back home from their hunt and shopping. Marcel notices a painting on the wall which made him walk over.

"Guys look." He calls out as the two walk next to him and look at the portrait.

"Oh." Rebekah gasps in shock as tears began to form in her eyes. Seeing the big family they had in such a big portrait made her happy. Finn saw the woman he loved in the portrait with a graceful smile as he couldn't help, but smile as well. Tears falling from his eyes as Rebekah hugs him knowingly. He held onto her sister as he mourns for his lost wife.

"Get some rest you two, I'll put some of the stuff away." He tells them and they nodded taking their things and walking up the stairs giving him the space he needs. His eyes looks at the portrait of his family before noticing one particular person.

"Freya." He whispers looking at the blonde haired woman. He reached to touch the portrait, but stopped knowing that he might ruin the paint causing for him to back away. He sighs softly before grabbing the bags and left the room.

A woman with blonde hair  looks around the dark streets of Beacon Hills. She sigh softly feeling the fresh air that hit her lungs for the first time before she continues walking down the empty road.