Chapter 14

After school, Rose and Isaac walked together side by side. Scott sighs softly as Stiles pat his shoulder.

"Still never too late."
"What are you talking about?"
"Scott, just cause Isaac and Rose are friends doesn't mean they're dating. You still have a chance. Do it now." Stiles tells him pushing him towards them as Scott glares at him before sighing and walking towards them.

"Also remind her of my cheesecakes!" He whispered loudly making Scott roll his eyes.

"Rose." Scott calls out causing for both of them to turn and look at him.

"Hey Scott."
"I wanna ask you something."
"Sure."
"Is it okay if we-"
"Scott, hey." Allison walks up to them smiling.

"Hey."
"Come on, Lydia is waiting."
"I'll come I just have to talk to Rose."
"Well, Lydia can't wait and she really wants to bowl." Allison reasons as Scott sighs scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, can we talk about it tomorrow?" Scott asks and Rose nodded smiling before Allison grabs his arm and gently pulls him. Rose and Isaac watches him leaves with Allison before they look at each other confused.

"Anyways, let's go?" She smiles and he nodded as they headed out. Rose then calls her father who agreed for them to eat, but only at home which Isaac didn't mind. Davina arrives to pick them both up as Isaac and Rose gets in.

"Hi, Aunt Davina. This is Isaac."
"Hello."
"Hello! Pleasure to meet you. How's school sweetie?" Davina asks as she drives to their home.

"Doing fine. Is dad home?"
"Klaus went to pick up Bonnie at the airport. They'll be home soon though." Davina smiles and Rose nodded as Isaac stayed silent.

"So, Isaac. What do you do?"
"I-I uh...draw. M-my dad wants me to join the swim team b-but I don't like to swim."
"Why?"
"I have a ph-phobia." He stutters as he plays with his sleeve. Rose holds his hand as he looks at her and she gave him a comforting smile which made him relax.

"Oh, don't worry. Everyone has a fear of things." She tells him as he smiles a bit before holding Rose's hand.

"So what does your dad do?"
"He teaches the swim team for our school."
"And your mom?" Davina looks at the rear view and see him look down and stay silent.

"Oh, sorry." She immediately says and looks at the road.

"N-No it's okay. My mom left us when I was 6. It's only me and my dad." Isaac tells her and Davina nodded not wanting to ask anymore. Isaac looked at Rose who still gave him a comforting smile.

They soon arrived to the manor and they all got out. Isaac looks at the mansion with a shock look. A beautiful front with trimmed hedges, rose bushes each side of the house, and neatly trimmed grass.

"Wow, your mansion is just." He was speechless and Rose smiles shaking her head.

"Yeah, but its too big for me." Rose tells him as they walk inside the house.

"Why?"
"Its a big place to explore and I would sometimes get lost that my Aunt and Uncles or dad needs to help me." She jokingly says as he laughs. Davina smiles as she walks inside as well and watch as they headed to the kitchen.

"Hello, darling." Kol greeted her and kisses her before looking at the kitchen.

"Rose got a new man in the house?"
"Apparently."
"Niklaus will not be happy." He tells her as she shook her head giggling even though she knows that his right.

"Alright, so what do you wanna eat?"
"Well, we can uh...have something simple?"
"Sandwiches?"
"Yeah." He smiles and she nodded and began making two. Isaac plays with his fingers as he felt eyes burning behind him. He looks behind him seeing nobody before looking back at Rose who's happily making the sandwiches.

He felt his hands being clammy as he turns his head again seeing nobody, but he still feels eyes on him.

"You okay?" She asks and he looks at her.

"Y-Yeah. J-just felt like someone is staring at me."
"Oh god. Uncle Finn." She sighs and Finn walks out from his hiding place which scares Isaac as he jumps.

"Hello, my dear." He greeted.

"You don't have to be glaring at Isaac. His my friend."
"I'm just making sure he doesn't do anything to you. We need to be cautious at all times."
"I know." She tells him and he nodded before walking up to her and kisses her before giving Isaac one last glare and left the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about him."
"N-No, it's okay." He smiles clearing his throat as he curses for being a scaredy cat.

"Here." She handed him a sandwich and he took it and ate it.

"This is delicious."
"It's simple." She says jokingly and he rolls his eyes.

"I've had my fair share of simple and this is like heaven."
"Uh-huh."
"I'm not lying." He grins as she laughs making her laugh. They soon heard barking behind them as they turn and look to see a small white fluff waddling towards them.

"Hello, baby girl." She smiles and gently picks the puppy up the ground.

"She's cute."
"She's my baby. Her name is Liz and she is a wolf."
"A white wolf? Wow!" He looks at the pup shocked.

"Yep, my dad and I found her in a shelter and we took her in. Not in this town though." She tells him as he nodded his head.

"Is it okay if I pet her?"
"Go ahead." She smiles and Isaac petted the small wolf. Liz wags her tail when he scratched the back of her ears making him smiles and look at Rose who was smiling as well. Isaac stares at her face making out every feature she has. Rose than looks up at him and gave him a smile which brought him back to reality.

"Sorry, you're just...beautiful." He says before clearing his throats as she giggles and blush from his words.

"Thanks." She tells him and he smiles back shyly.

"Ahem." They look over to see a suited man looking at them.

"Uncle Elijah. Hi." She smiles walking up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he smiles.

"Hello, my dear. How was school?"
"It was fine, nothing new. This is Isaac by the way. Isaac, this is my Uncle Elijah."
"H-Hello sir."
"Pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out and Isaac shook it before pulling away.

"How was work?"
"So far not good, but I hope it does well tomorrow. I'll be going to the basement."
"Okay." She nodded and he kisses her head before leaving.

"How many uncles do you have?"
"I have 4 uncles and 3 aunts. I used to have 4 but." She stops as he nodded his head understandingly.

"Oh. Sorry to hear that."
"Yeah, Uncle Finn mourns for his wife till this day but he kept strong." She says and Isaac nodded again.

"Oh, that's good." He smiles and she smiles back. They both then heard the front door open as Liz yips.

"Oh, dad is home. Come on." She smiles and walks to the front door as Isaac took one last bite of his sandwich and followed her.