Chapter 3

Rose walks in the building after being dropped off by her father

Rose walks in the building after being dropped off by her father. She looks around the hallway to spot a certain brunette teen. She soon spotted him talking to Stiles and she made her way towards them.

"Scott!" Rose shouted and the two look at her.

"Morning Rose."
"Morning. I wanna invite you to my house if that's okay?" Rose asks and Scott's eyes widen as Stiles pats his shoulder.

"Um...uh, I..."
"Think about it okay?" She smiles and left the two boys be.

"Do it." Stiles says immediately.

"What?!"
"Come on, it's just an invite to her house. At least you get to know her family and find out if they're really..." Stiles looks around for a moment before muttering.

"Vampires." He says silently with a cough and Scott glares at him. The bell had rang and they went to their first period. Each passing period, Scott would see Rose and try to avoid. Not that he was scared or anything, he just doesn't wanna get asked and him answering without stopping himself. Besides its a full moon tonight, what if Stiles is wrong and they're not vampires?

Scott sighs and sat next to Stiles who could see him frustrated.

"Dude just tell her no and move on. You don't have to keep avoiding her." He tells him and Scott looks.

"I know, but...she's to nice and..."
"And tonight is the full moon that you might hurt her and her family?"
"Yeah, basically." Scott mutters and the doors open causing Scott to cover his face with a textbook. It was already too late, Rose saw him and seeing his actions made her sad.

She sighs and walks towards the table of her friends and sat down next to Allison. Stiles sighs seeing her expression and slammed Scott's textbook causing for Scott's face to be squished between them.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Scott growls glaring at him.

"You are making her sad. Just get your ass up and tell her!" Stiles hisses and Scott groans standing up.

"Go get it!" He whispered loudly and Scott turns to glare at him before making his way to the table.

"Hey." Scott greeted and Jackson glares at him, but didn't greet back.

"Hey!"
"H-Hey." The two girls greeted and Rose waves before eating her food.

"Um, Rose...can I talk to you alone please?" Scott asks and she nodded excusing herself from the others before following Scott to the corner of the cafeteria.

"Yeah?"
"I thought about the invite and-"
"You don't have to accept it Scott. I understand that it's a full moon tonight and you might get out of control." Rose cuts him off and he looks at her shocked.

"I invite you to come to my house because...I asked my dad to help you control your anger, but I understand that you don't want too and-"
"I'll come." Scott says.

"You sure? My dad could be ruthless at times when he tries to teach some werewolf to control their emotions. God knows how many werewolves." Rose mutters and Scott heard it, but he chooses to ignore.

"Yeah, I'll come. You can tell me your address and I'll go there."
"I was thinking that you can come with me after school. Uncle Elijah will be picking me up today while my dad attends some businesses." She tells him and Scott gulps before nodding.

"Uh, sure. I'll have to tell my mom I'll be staying with Stiles tonight and um...Stiles can back me up." He tells her and she nodded smiling.

"Alright, but isn't Stile's dad the Sheriff though?" She asks and he scratches the back of his neck.

"Uh, yeah. I guess he'll question Stiles if my mom ask about me. Um, I can...uh." He tries to think of it and she giggles.

"Don't worry, my uncle will call your mom and inform her. Anyways, I'll see you after school." She tells him and leaves him standing there confused. He walks back to Stiles.

"So?" Stiles ask glancing towards the table as Scott stares at her. Lydia asked a question only for her to get a not-so-clear answer.

"Yeah."
"Yeah what?" Stiles asked again impatient while Scott still stares at her.

"I'm going to her house." Scott says and Stiles slams his hand to the table with excitement.

"That's my boy! Woooo!" He shouted out loud making Scott shush him and cover himself with his hand as a lot of people in the cafeteria stare at him.

"S-sorry." Stiles says immediately and sat down grabbing a textbook and pretending to read as everyone went back to eating. Rose held back her laughter as Lydia rolls her eyes along with Jackson and Allison giggles a little.

——

After School, Scott stops at his locker looking for Rose when he spots her with Allison. The two spotted the brunette boy(Idk if his brunette but bare with me) and made their way towards him.

"Hey Scott! Ready to go?"
"Yeah, was justing waiting for you." Scott smiles as Allison looks between them.

"Go where?" Allison asks questioningly.

"Oh, I invited Scott to my house."
"Why?"
"Um.." Rose thought of a reason so that Allison wouldn't know the real plan.

"It's because I asked for her tutoring. She agreed to it at lunch." Scott covers it up and Allison nodded as she clears her throat.

"Alright, I guess I'll leave you guys then." She says and turns to leave them without saying goodbye.

"Let's go." Rose motions and Scott follows her.

"So, you know what I am?"
"I mean I've known what you are the first thing we met. I can sense it."
"Are you some kind of...witch?"
"God no. Far from that." Rose says and he nods confused to what Rose meant.

Before he could ask anymore questions, a car pulled up in front and a man with blonde short hair walks out. The man looked familiar to Scott, but he couldn't point out who.

"Rose."
"Oh, hey dad!"
"Dad?!" Scott questions before standing up and following her.

"This is Scott."
"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Niklaus Mikaelson, call me Klaus for short."
"Uh, Scott McCall. Sir." Scott shook his hand and Scott grunted when Klaus gripped it harder.

"Pleasure to meet you."
"Daaad. Be nice." Rose sighs and Klaus let go before opening the passenger door for his daughter and she gets in. Scott gulps as Klaus motions for him to go inside the back which he did. Klaus goes to the driver side and gets in before driving off.

"So, Scott, have we met before?" Klaus asks looking at the rear view mirror before back at the road.

"Uh...I don't know." Scott stutters already feeling the alpha vibe from him.

"Hm, so when did you get bit?"
"Uh...3 nights ago." Scott answers.