Chapter 6

"I have to go now dad

"I have to go now dad."
"Alright, don't drink any liquor and don't use drugs." Klaus tells her and she giggles nodding her head before opening the door to see Scott.

"Hey, ready to go?"
"Yep. Bye dad!"
"Take care and don't get into trouble. Don't get pregnant!" Klaus shouted as she rolls her eyes and shut the door.

"Lets go." Rose hooks her arm under his and they began walking towards Scott's car. Scott opens the door for her and she gets in. Scott gets in the driver side before driving off as Klaus walks outside with Elijah seeing the car grow smaller until it turned left.

"You really need to let her have a little fun."
"A little fun can cause trouble brother."
"Mhm, like you have not done those before." Elijah says as he walks into his car with Klaus glaring at him before they get in and drive off.

——

Rose and Scott soon made it to Lydia's house and they all got out. They head inside holding hands to see teens dancing, drinking, and making out.

"Wow, this is...a lot." Rose giggles and Scott nodded as he hasn't been in a party before. They went to the backyard to see more people crowding around and swimming in the pool. The music booms loudly as some teens dance along the song grinding on each other.

"This place would be beautiful if it wasn't crowded with teens." Rose tells Scott who smiles and nodded.

"Come on." Rose pulls Scott towards the dancing teens and turned to face him. She dances to the song as Scott stood there like an odd duck.

"Come on! Loosen up a bit." She encourages and Scott sighs smiling before dancing with her. Rose can see that he wasn't into upbeat music much so instead of dancing like the other teens, she wraps her arms around his neck as he looks at her shock.

"Dance with me." She smiles and he blushes at how close they are before placing his hands on her waist and danced with her. They moves their hips a bit to the music, but not much.

"If you don't wanna be in the party we can always go home." Rose suggested seeing the uncomfortable look on his face and he shook his head looking into her eyes.

"No, I...I'm just not a social person. Besides, I want to be here with you...I-I mean. You know." He stutters making her smile and gives him a peck on the lips before pulling away biting her lip as he stares at her with a shock look.

"I want to be here with you too." She tells him and his lips began to curl up to a smile before he leans down and kisses her again. She kisses back smiling as well until Scott felt a tap on his shoulder, he pulls away and looks to see Stiles.

"Oh hey." Scott blushes as did Rose.

"Getting a little close there don't you think?" Stiles grins and Scott rolls his eyes.

"Oh and Rose?"
"Yeah, your dad said to back away from Scott in about 6 feet."
"Oh my god." She sighs and shook her head as Scott looked confused.

"He doesn't have to goddamn compel you to say that to me."
"Is that a bad word I hear?" They both heard as Rose turns and Scott looks behind Rose to see Klaus.

"It's not even a week and you two are already sucking each other's faces." Klaus glares at Scott who backs away immediately and Rose sighs looking down.

"Dad, please let me have fun this one time. We have been across the world, all over the country and we haven't settled down yet. You said that we're staying here in Beacon Hills and settle down for once. Can I please have some fun and maybe have friends too."
"And a boyfriend as well?" He looks at her and she nodded. Klaus stares at her then towards Scott who gulps before he shyly held onto her hand which Klaus notices before looking back down at his daughter.

Stiles looks around before immediately walking off knowing that he will get the end of the stick on this one as well and probably research what compulsion is after the party dies down.

"We'll discuss this after. I'll see you later at home." Klaus tells her and kisses her head giving Scott on last glare before leaving. Rose turns to Scott who became pale before his skin color turns back and he looks at her.

"Sorry about him."
"No worries, I'll be fine." He tells her and she smiles before going to kiss him again when her phone rang. She pulls back and takes it out seeing her father's name. She answers and places it on her ear.

"Hello?"
"No kissing."
"Daaaaad!"
"Dear, you know the drill. We'll discuss your relationship later."
"Fine."
"I love you Rosalina."
"I love you too dad. Tell Uncle Elijah I love him too."
"Will do." They both hang up and Rose sighs as Scott chuckles making Rose hit his shoulder.

"Ow, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to." He says and she shook her head before they head inside holding each other's hands.

——

Within the tree lines, a figure watches both Scott and Rose walk inside the house that is crowded of kids. The figure briskly moves away as Derek could smell death not far from where he is.

He immediately follows it running through tree lines before stopping at where it is. He sniffs the air for a moment before he was grabbed and thrown away. He lands on his feet and shifted to his wolf growling at the hooded figure who ran off. He roars and followed the figure catching up with his speed before tackling it to the ground. He was then pushed of and thrown away before the figure pins Derek to the ground.

He grunted as the hand of the figure slowly began to dig inside his chest until the figure was thrown away. Derek looks as it was caught by a man in a suit with his back turned towards him while holding the hooded figure by the neck.

"Niklaus, another has appeared." The man calls out as another man with blonde hair appears. Derek can smell dead corpse from both except the other has a mix of wolf.

"Hm. They appear more and more." The man says with a deep British accent as the suited man snaps the figure's neck dropping it to the floor. They turned their attention towards Derek who growls lowly before running off.

"Are we gonna go after that werewolf?" Elijah asks as Klaus shook his head.

"We have a bigger problem to deal with." He says looking at the hooded figure.