Chatter

He was comfortable, mostly half asleep.

Adam wasn't generally known for his difficulty In falling asleep or staying asleep. When he slept he slept well, but when he couldn't sleep it was a nightmare, generally literally, nightmares and flashbacks and overwhelming anxiety as a sort of echo from his days back during the Drev war.

That only made it all the more ironic that spending time with the one Drev who had judiciously taken his leg off would help him to sleep so much better. He lay face down, cheek pressed against the warm grey skin of Sonny's stomach rough purple connective tissue rubbing against the temple of his forehead. Half his body rested on, and half of his body rested against the bed, his prosthetic leg discarded somewhere in a corner.

She was warm but not overly so.

Dim light flickered at them from the TV across from his bed though he could mostly ignore it, closing his one good eye to sleep.

That's when the giggling started.

Drev couldn't really giggle anatomically speaking, but the slow bursts of humming where close enough, and he groggily lifted his head propping one hand against the bed as he looked up at her groggily from where he lay. She was staring at her small tablet, scrolling with the pad of her thumb.

"What?" He mumbled

She patted his back with one of her lower hands, "Nothing, go back to sleep."

He frowned, "What?"

She tried turning away from him, "I said nothing."

Now he was mostly awake sitting up and crawling forward over her reaching for the tablet even as she held it out of reach, "Show me!" He tried crawling forward but she locked her legs around his hips holding him in place so he couldn't move before returning to her scrolling. He struggled for a bit before giving up sagging back down as he watched her still giggling as she scrawled through.

"Seriously, what?"

She shook her head at him.

"Just reading these posts on Chatter."

"You have a Chatter account?"

"Well yeah, sometimes I like to see what you humans are talking about, also it's funny to read things people post about you."

Adam sat up, "About me?"

"Yeah."

"Why would they post about me."

She looked over at him from the top of her tablet, "Adam, you ARE famous."

"Famous in the way a politician is famous." He pointed out, sunny finally allowing him to crawl forward ad lay down next to her, resting his head on her shoulder as he looked down at the tweets, "Wait, who is @TheRealOmen?"

"Oh, that's the crew's Chatter account, Ramirez runs it."

"He what!?"

"I thought you knew about this.'

"No, I did not know about this?"

He glanced down at her profile. @St.Sunny.

She continued to scroll, still giggling.

He grabbed her arm trying to see, "What are you reading?"

"How thirsty these people are for you."

"For me?" He squeaked.

"Oh this one's fun @TheRealOmen, tell the Admiral he can sit on my face anytime <3"

Adam blushed, "What!"