Autocomplete Interview

"Hello everyone! Its your favorite sexy marine Angel Ramirez aboard the UNSC Omen, and today, by popular request I have invited two of my friends Admiral, Vir, or Adam right now since we aren't on duty, and our lovely weapons specialist Sunny –though I am baffled as to why I'm not good enough for you– to read some things and answer a few of the internet's most asked questions. Are you two ready."

Adam sighs and smiles, "It's the internet so twenty bucks says I am not."

Sunny hums lightly "Oh yes. Hit me."

"Alright, alright, so here is how we are going to do this. A few of my lovely assistants have looked up the webs most searched questions about, you Adam, and Drev in general for you Sunny, and I am going to read them and have you answer them. Be aware that I have not read any of these beforehand first question, sunny this one is for you."

"Oh exciting?" Sunny says rubbing her hands together

Ramirez looks down at his screen "Do Drev Eat meat?"

Sunny shakes her head "No, no we do not eat meat. We are primarily herbivores, though, fun fact, our biology department tells me that Anin plants are higher in protein than human plants are, which means we get more energy from plants than earth animals who are herbivores. I am told that this allows our planet's herbivores to spend less time eating than say horses or cows."

Ramirez- tilted his head in surprise, "That is cool, I did not know that. Alright Adam, this one is for you."

"So excited." Adam says leaning forward in his seat.

"Is Adam Vir.... Dating? Oh, starting out with the spicy questions."

"If you think that is spicy, you've never been on the internet. To answer that question, yes I am dating, but her identity remains a secret"

"Well you are just no fun, this second question is for you as well, Are Adam Vir, and.... Angel Ramirez dating."

Sunny snorts while Adam and Ramirez laugh. Adam leans forward, "Well unless Ramirez has some serious shapeshifting powers, the answers is no, however he did kiss me once."

Sunny laughs and so does Ramirez, "I maintain that I was trying to save your dignity ."

"You could have saved my dignity without so much tongue."

"You know you enjoyed it."

"I most certainly did not!"

"If you didn't enjoy it, than why did you kiss me back."

"It doesn't count as kissing back if your too shocked to do anything about it."

Ramirez turns to look at the camera, "He enjoyed it, but he just doesn't want to admit it to save face with his girlfriend. He did kiss me back, and ladies and gentlemen you will be surprised to learn that he isn't that bad. Train him up a bit and he could be very good."

Adam punches Ramirez on the shoulder. Ramirez inches to the side, "Ouch, rude. Although, before we go onto the other questions I have one. Would you have dated me if I had asked, you know theoretically?"

Adam frowned for a moment thoughtfully, "Hmmm, I mean maybe?..... I think I'd at least try it out, but you aren't my type."

Ramirez frowns, "What do you mean not your type! I'm everyone's type."

"Well, you have junk, so that is a point against you."

"You don't like guys."

"I don't think so, which is why I said I might say yes, if not to figure it out for certain."