Anti-Human Propaganda

Department: Interspecies Relations

File number 235621

Item Code: 1a

Description: Item 1a is a three-page 8.5 by 11 pamphlet recovered from a border planet Tesraki mining colony . The manufacturer of the pamphlet is unknown, though general analysis shows that the paper used to print the pamphlet was not native to the colony or it is means of production. Plastic Microparticles found within the paper place its origin on a planet or colony high in synthetic manufacturing , while the fiber used to print the paper itself is native to a certain species of tree located on the poles of Irus, which are the planet's only lumber sources It can, therefore, be assumed that the raw materials were taken from Irus and then shipped to another Tesraki colony or homeworld.

Summary:

The contents of the pamphlet seem to be an attempt at anti-human literature designed to unsettle and scare the locals into mistrusting the human species. The document contains blatant falsehoods strategically littered with accurate factoids to help bolster the credibility of the statements. Additionally the literacy rates among colony members is rather low, with 90% of the population able to read but unable to identify logical fallacies within the paper, or research further to determine weather the sources and information are credible. It was likely this was done on purpose to spread the rumor of humanity without risking running into someone who would be able to properly question the assumptions displayed in the paper

Additional information: Though the source of the print is unknown, the pamphlet was supposedly sourced, and funded by a shell corporation called Mex Industries, which was connected to the similarly named, but active cooperation called Mendex Studio Entertainment, which has, in the past, been known for documentaries that placed more emphasis on profit margins than it did on the truth. The owner of the company, Mendex, once a famous TV personality was dropped by his producers after some of his stunts were overtly revealed to the public by human intervention. Since then his origins have been unknown.

HARMFUL HUMANITY

Everything you need to know about humans and how to avoid them.

Author: M. Dex

Human proliferation is becoming a large problem in our day and age. Spreading across the galaxy humans are landing upon every world and interacting with all groups of people. Some may argue that this is a step in the right direction, however, this pamphlet is here to guide you on understanding what the GA does not want you to know. Information that they have been actively hiding from you since we first contacted humans so many years ago.

1. Humans are disgusting, this is just a fact. As is known the human body and digestive system is filled with bacteria. It coats their skin to the point where the human body is more germ than it is human. The bacteria located within the mouth is so virulent that if you were to be bitten by a human death might be one of the many side effects as their saliva is so contaminated even their own species avoid being bitten by each other. Furthermore humans have a codependent relationship wit h bacteria in their digestive tracts that help to digest their food. This means that all waste products produced by humans, including spit, is a level one biohazard leaving you at risk of illness if coming in contact with humans.

2. Humans can and will eat anything. Due to the deadly nature of their planet, humans have evolved to eat many diverse things staring off with fruits and planets, later moving onto bugs, but after the introduction of fire, the human diet expanded, and today includes almost anything including toxic plants and animals. Humans will actively eat poisonous plants because it adds to the flavor. Furthermore, humans regularly eat large game animals tied up and roasted dismembered or put into a stew. The exotic meat market is a lucrative industry on the human homeworld . Their hunger is insatiable and never ending. It is not far off to assume that Tesraki meat lies well within human dietary restrictions.