Power of Anima

"Come on, come on we have to help them. You big LUMP!"
Lord Celex tugged at the chains pulling the reluctant Kelly after him. Two years in complete sensory deprivation and isolation from revelation had done a number on her, and despite his vow to bring her back, Lord Celex was having trouble. Even so he was grateful for her presence.

It would have been inaccurate to say that his own isolation hadn't had negative affects on him. Without her there, and without something to actively do, he was worried that he might slip away from sheer boredom and hopelessness. He actively tried not to think about that, instead turning all of his energy and attention towards Kelly, now one of the only things holding him in place.

He wasn't sure he was making progress with her at all, she didn't speak, barely moved, and only followed Kazna's orders when given, but with a little work, lord Celex could lead her around, and she seemed to relax when offered comforting gestures, like a touch on the arm or hand.

It wasn't much, and he wasn't really the man for comfort, but he was working on it.

But now Kelly was only secondary in his concern.

First of all was Sunny, Adam, and their little son Kay.

Lord Celex didn't know much about what had gone on back in the world after he had died other than the few tidbits that Kazna gave him. He knew his son had ascended to the throne like they had always planned, and hadn't lost it as of yet. He knew that Kelly had been murdered, of course, and he knew that Adam and Sunny had a biological son somehow. He wasn't entirely sure how that worked, but it did, and now he knew that Kazna was after her daughter and the baby.

Lord Celez was vaguely aware of the passage of time. From what Kazna had said it had been a few years since Kelly had died, and a little over a year since the child was born, and in that time Kazna had been regaining her strength. He knew for a fact Kazna liked others to think she was more powerful than she was, but the truth remained that the void didn't give her much of its power to work with, and her little habit of portaling around used up energy like stupid people used up his patience: i.e there was a very shallow reserve of it, and it went unbelievably fast.

Killing Kelly had taken an immense amount of energy, and keeping both of their souls imprisoned like she was locked up even more of her energy on a permanent basis. By killing Kelly and locking her away in the void, Kazna had almost completely destroyed herself consuming all the energy that she was allotted. It had taken almost two years for her to regain a fraction of her power, and even after that her attempt to send Kelly to assassinate the GA president had been unsuccessful.

If she just waited a little longer, gained more power she might have been able to do what she did with Kelly, but lord Celez was relieved she didn't have the kind of patience. Now, portaling was no longer an option , and she was simply stuck with summoning the void as one of her baseline abilities.

Despite all this he knew that he had to do something.

Sunny was strong, but there was no telling what Kazna was willing to do to get Kay.

Lord Celex didn't understand the situation all that well, but he knew for certain that even if Sunny WAS capable of holding her own, it was better safe than sorry.

He pulled Kelly forward their two hands chained together, collars tight around both of their necks. Kelly still kept the form of a humanoid galaxy pulsing with inner orange light while little stars and galaxies spun inside her.

The little galaxies and patterns had grown more and more prominent during her captivity, and he was almost certain that remembering the universe was comforting to her somehow. He sat her down and knelt next to her. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he knew a couple of things.