Chapter 1: Disclaimer

Disclaimer.

I don't own High School DxD, or any of the other copy right stuff that may be included in this story.

I don't make any money off of it and only write this for my own enjoyment.

If criticism of religion bothers you, please don't read this story. Also, why are you reading DxD, a story which makes heroes out of devils, if criticism of religion bothers you?

Summary.

Skip this page if you want to get to the actual story.

This is my first fan-fiction, and after years of reading them I finally decided to sit down and write one.

Couldn't help myself. I've got a need for high quality fan-fiction, so after reading quite a number of stories which left me feeling unsatisfied I decided to give it a go. This story just wouldn't leave my imagination and I've finished my own "season 4" in my head and have a rough idea for "Season 5" as well. It's going to be a long one folks. I'm also proof reading this on my own, so it's going to take awhile for updates. I plan on uploading them in large chunks, most likely entire seasons at a time, so you have that to look forward to. Don't ask for updates and don't email me. The more time I have to sort through my inbox, the less time I have to write. You can comment on the review section, I might even read them but don't expect a reply or shout out.

With that being said, allow me to give you a brief glimpse of what to expect and not to expect in this story.

This story will be written in third person.

I can't stand stories written in first person. I think it's author fantasy fulfillment and you might as well do a self insert if you're going to write a story in first person.

Character Descriptions...

I began this story before season 4 came out, so expect character descriptions and appearance to match that of the characters from seasons 1-3. Seriously, they totally changed the look of a lot of them. Millicas and Serafall both look completely different. As as to the rest of them? I honestly think the original artists of season 1-3 did a much better job, as the new animation looks (dare I say it?) sloppy. Akeno looks drunk all the time, and Xenovia looks a bit 'dumpy' until she takes her clothes off. It's weird.

Moving on...

This story will be written mostly from the perspective of Sona Sitri.

Audience: "WTF?"

Yeah, despite the fact that the main focus of the story is an Out of Context Character (OCC) Millicas Gremory, it will mainly be told from Sona Sitri's point of view and the focus will be on her and her relationship with (an age appropriate) Millicas Gremory, or as he's known in this story Ambrose the Dragon Slayer, who was kidnapped at a young age and has no idea of his own past. It'll work out, trust me. I'm mainly choosing this route simply because Ambrose (Millicas) will be the main driving force behind the plot and I want you, the reader, to be in on the secrets as they unfold as Sona finds out about them.

I'm also doing this because it seems a lot of OCC and Original Characters (OC) stories follow the same DxD pattern, and I'm quite frankly sick of it. A lot of OC's fill the role of Issei Hyoudou; understandable since he is the main character. But often times they wind up doing things exactly the same, making the same choices, just changing up the dialog. It's mostly 'OC is inserted into team Gremory'. There are some where the OC goes into team Sitri, but those don't tend to get finished or focus too much on team Gremory. Instead, I'm going to give more focus on the less known characters of the story. I believe it'll allow more freedom to make an interesting story since these character's personalities and backgrounds aren't clearly as defined as the Gremory Peerage. Consider it a DxD Rouge's Gallery.