31

Kenji clutch the fluffy blanket closed to her chest, trying to fall asleep but something was keeping her awake. She just couldn't pinpoint what it is.

It's already past midnight and everyone must be asleep now except for her. She sighs in frustration and sat up on the bed. Messing her dyed red hair and fixing it after.

Yes, she dyed her hair red. I mean, she let Zackary dyed her hair.

Like who would resist his cuteness?

No one :)

Zack dyed his hair in purple and it turned great to him. He got 999999.99% attractive as hell that I assume Phoebe's gonna get awestruck to him on the next Monday.

She recalls the scene of them both blushing in the cafe and as they left the cafe.

I wonder if Zack is not oblivious to her actions.

She then remembers the scene of her watching horror movies.

The unusual act of Kai entering the house with groceries,

The childish fight,

Them going out to play on the arcade,

And her following the mysterious man,

And the cars following them, trying to kill them inside the car.

"Tsk that jerk! I thought he said we would talk about it later?!" She said, slightly raising her voice.

I swear to god, these days are getting weird and weirder.

Why did we go here instead of our house?

Why are we staying here for a while?

What about the groceries there? I don't want to open the fridge to only breathe in rotten vegetables and expired juices.

What about Ningning?

Kenji silently gasps in shock at the thought of her kitten starving inside their house.

Wtf wtf wtf

She jumped out of the bed and went into the walk-in closet to change her PJs.

"That freaking dumb asshole, he forgot that a kitten is living with us," she grumbles to herself, harshly tugging the grey sweats up and putting on an oversized t-shirt.

She silently went outside the room, tiptoeing through the hallways so the others won't get disturbed in their slumber.

Or are they?

Kai was in his office, monitoring the CCTVs to check if someone secretly followed them or broke into their mansion. His eyes unintentionally went to the hallways where their rooms are located in. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Ruby tiptoeing in the hallways. At first, he thought she was going to the kitchen to drink but then he noticed she was wearing the clothes of his sister instead of the nightgown Daniel bought for her earlier.

Where is she going?

He sighs in annoyance as he watches her silently went out of the gates. He left his office to change his PJs into casual clothes. He then hid his pistol on his waist and wore a mask.

As he was walking down the hallway, one of the bedroom doors opened, revealing a blonde-haired person.

"Kai? Where are you going?" He asks.
Making him halt on his steps.

"She sneaked out of our house," he answers, pertaining to a certain person. Continuing to walk down the hallway. Raven follows after him.

"Why?"