35

"Kai!" Ruby whines, tugging the sleeve of the taller's hoodie. The girl has been nagging Kai since the alarm clock woke her up.

Kai was struggling to take her hands off him. He has other things to do but couldn't get to it because of the girls' constant nagging. He was also getting irked.

"Let go!" Kai complains. Trying to get away from her.

The two of them continued bickering not minding the two bothered males on the couch, watching them at the kitchen entrance.

"Should I tell her, instead?" Axel whispers to Raven. Kai seemed not to give her answers by the way he's trying to get out of Ruby's grasp.

Raven shrugs and turns his head back to the television. "I don't know," he simply answered.

"I think Kai doesn't want to tell her," Axel pouts. Still eyeing the two.

"For sure, he is. Don't interfere with them."

"Why though?"

Raven huffs, "He doesn't want her to know,"

"But she deserves to know itt," The brunette silently whines. The blonde didn't utter a word anymore and ignore the whining male.

"Hey, Raven?" Axel calls.

"Yeah?"

"I missed--" his sentence was cut off short by the sound of a crashing object inside the kitchen. The two instantly stood up. Alarmed by the sudden noise. They went to the kitchen to see Ruby and Kai standing in front of the broken vase.

"That vase was expensive and..." Axel trails off. Shocked at the sight of his broken vase.

"Customized." Raven finished.

Ruby almost smacked her lips while Kai glared at her. "You broke Axel's vase."

"It's not only me, you also broke it!" Ruby exclaimed.

Axel only shook his head. Deciding to stop the riot. They have been bickering nonstop since morning and looks like they won't be planning to lessen their arguments.

"You two, stop it already." Fortunately, the two instantly closed their mouths and look attentively at the brunette.

"And go to your rooms or everywhere- just stay away from each other you two are so annoying," Axel grumbled. Already upset. He left the kitchen and stumps back to the living room.

Raven glares at the two, warning them before leaving to join the male.

"It's your fault." Ruby mumbles. Kai got irritated by the accusation yet he decided to not fire back anymore. He just shook his head at the girl's childishness.

"Clean the mess," he said and left the room.

+x+

Phoebe and Zack have been walking around the park. They surprisingly got closer thanks to the male's calm and friendly personality, they got along well.

During the walk, the girl couldn't stop glancing at the male. She's delighted the fact that a person she likes is walking right beside her. Talking to her in a sweet manner and smiling whenever a thought comes to his mind that he wouldn't hesitate to share and talk about it with her.

Sure enough, they are enjoying this moment but something has been bothering her. Why would Zack invite her all of a sudden? They don't even know each other and they just happened to meet because of the certain girl. There's a win-win situation. It could be for a favor or just a hangout.