15

We saw Kai and the others in front of the doorstep. What are they doing here?

I looked up at Zack with a questioning look. Before he could say anything, someone spoke up.

"What are you doing here, Kenji?" I turned to look at the said voice. It's Raven. But why did I felt something when he called me by my surname? It's very familiar to me. Suddenly, my emotions started to mixed up as well as my thoughts. So Instead of answering him, I turned away and went to the guest room where I'm staying at. I left them there with their mouths hanging open in confusion. I don't know what came up in my mind that made me turn around and walked away. Maybe I'm kinda anxious about the situation. What would they do if they find out why I'm here?

I locked the door and plopped on the bed with Ningning in my arms. I laid there as I pet Ningning, attempting to think of something else. I brought Ningning up to me and stared at its eyes. Maybe, his eyes will make me feel better. I guess?

But my mind starts to wonder again. Thoughts after thoughts, thoughts interrupted with other thoughts. What if they drag me out of his house? What if Zack just let them do that to me? I can't stand seeing him just staring at me being dragged out of his house, doing nothing.

"What do you feel when your parents are not there for you?.... What does it feel when you have no home to stay?" I talked to the cat. My eyes glistening with tears. I harshly shook my head. I'm thinking of a problem that doesn't include in this situation.

You're just frightened and anxious because they're here.

I blinked and slowly sat up. I need to find a new apartment as soon as possible. I reached to the door with Ningning still in my hands. I don't want to let the kitten down, scared it might go to who knows where. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. I almost jumped when I saw Zack standing in front of the room, ready to knock.

"Do you need something?" I ask with my eyes still wide. He brought his hand down on his side.

" What do you mean? I'm gonna help you find a new apartment, right?" He said.

My eyebrows knitted. "But, what about your friends?" I asked. He can't just leave his friends because of me.

"About that.. uhh.."He scratched his head as he looked down at me straight into the eyes. I raised my eyebrows as I look up at him, waiting for him to complete his response.

My eyes went bigger when he finished his sentence.

"About that... They want to come with us and help too... Is that okay with you?" He asked as he rub his nape. I looked down at the kitten and Ningning is already staring up at me with its beautiful eyes. Why would they want to help me? Even Kai is willing to help me? Pfft! Nah, maybe his friends just forced him to. I bit my lip and look back at Zack.

"Uh...Okay..." I slowly bobbed, scratching Ningning's head.

"Are you sure? I can just tell them that you don't want to–" I cut him off.

"I said it's okay, they can come with us, they're your friends after all," I shrugged off.

"They can be your friends too, you know?" He said. I just pursed my lips and closed the door behind me. How can they be when I told them to avoid me.  Also, I'm afraid of making new friends, some of them might be fake— ugh stop it.

"I don't think so," I shrugged.

We were walking in the hallway but I stopped when I remembered something. I tugged Zack's sleeve to catch his attention. He turned around and looked down at me with questioning eyes.

"May I borrow your cap?" I ask, pointing at his black cap on his hand.

"This?" He brought up his cap. I nodded. He hummed and held it up in front of me. I was about to get it but he raised it high above his head. I frowned at him. What the fuck is he doing?

"If you want it, come and get it," he smirked, running away. I stared at him in disbelief. This man— he's so childish. I run after him with Ningning in my arms. I run faster as we headed downstairs. I was so close to catching him. We run around the living room as the other boys just sat there watching us, confused.

"Zack, what the hell?" I exclaimed. I stopped running, putting my hands on my knees, panting hard. He slowed down his pace then stop, turning to face me.

"Giving up already?" He teased. I was about to shook my head when a voice spoke to my mind. What are you doing? It's just a cap are you dumb or something?

I glared at him and nodded my head. Running after him for the black cap just made me sweat a lot. I sweat a lot and I hate sweating. I huffed in annoyance and walked inside the kitchen. I need to drink water.

I stepped out of the kitchen after I drank two glasses of water. As soon as I walked out, all their heads turn directly at me. I instantly felt shy and uncomfortable from their gaze. Why the fuck are they staring at me like that? They are making me so nervous.

"W-we have to go now," I was hesitant to say that because maybe they changed their mind while I'm was in the kitchen, drinking water. I got surprised when they immediately stood up from the couch except for Kai.

He always looks so cold. But I caught a glimpse of his face. He's blushing. I wonder why. ( I wonder how I wonder why?~)

We walked out of the house. Zack put his black cap in my head.

"You looked cool wearing my cap" he compliments and I thanked him. Someone made a 'tch' sound and I turned to look at Kai. He's looking at us with his sharp eyes.

Two hours had passed and we're now sloping at the cafe, taking a rest with a cup of coffee. I looked at Zack, playing with Ningning and to the other boys that were on their phones and sometimes even just staring out of the window.

I sighed and looked outside of the cafe. Thinking about the apartments that we just had looked at an hour ago. The first one is not okay, the tiles are broken. I'm looking for a nice apartment to live in, not an apartment to fix its freaking broken tiles. The other apartments were not okay too. Don't ask me why. And some of the landlady and landlords are perverted pedophiles. They're willing to fix their stupid apartment so the boys could take it. The hell? I'm the one who needs the apartment, not these rich ass boys.

I regretted allowing them to come with us. I massaged my temples and looked at the time on my phone. I only have four more hours to find a new apartment before going to work.  I put my phone back in my pocket and stood up, they turn up their heads towards me.

"We have to get going, I only have four hours left. If you're already tired you can just stay here. That's okay with me. " I said and walked out of the cafe. Zack followed after with Ningning in his arms. I want to punch myself for forgetting Ningning. I'm glad Zack followed me. We heard footsteps coming behind us. We turned around to see Axel with Raven. I looked inside the cafe. The blue-haired male and Kai are just sitting there, watching us as they casually converse.

" Kai's tired, so he's staying there with Daniel," More like he doesn't want to help me. I just shrugged while Zack nodded. We turned around and walked away from the cafe to proceed to look for my new apartment.