6

He stood up and walked towards me until he's standing dangerously close. I didn't back away. Instead, I looked up at him with a dark gaze, just the same as him.

"Say that again and you wouldn't open your eyes for the next day," he threatened.

I smirked. " Dipshit".

The next thing I knew my back was harshly pushed against the wall. The aura of his eyes got darker and deep as he gripped my shoulders. It made me scared and shiver for a second but I kept my composure.

"So, what are ya gonna do? Choke me? Break my neck?" I said and smirked. Trying to provoke him.

His grip on my shoulders tightened. I admit that it hurts but I didn't show it. I hate being weak in front of someone. Hell, I won't even let them see me in pain.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Four guys went inside the room and since the room is dark and cold, I can't see their faces. The tall one switches the lights on and there I saw Zackary, Raven, a blue-haired male and the last one is the guy who played the guitar e— WHAT? The guy from under the tree is here?

My eyes widened as I looked at him. How the fuck—

"Kai! What the hell are you doing?" The guy named Zackary went towards us and slightly pushed Kai away from me. I clutch my shoulder when it stings. Zack went close to me as he asked me a question.

"Hey, are you okay??" He asked, concerned as he gently holds my shoulder and my hand that's on my other shoulder. I immediately pushed his hand off me in reflex. I just hate anyone who touches me.

Who gave you permission to touch me?" I rudely said and that made him taken aback. Somehow, I felt guilty for what I did but I brushed it off. Someone scoffed and we turned to see Kai glaring at me dead in the eyes.

I rolled my eyes and went to the chair to pick up my bag then exited the room. As I walked alone in the hallway, all the lights turned off. My steps halted and looked around. I slowly breathe in and out to try to make myself calm. That Kai jerk is making me so fucking annoye---.

I came back to my senses when I realized the lights are already open. I was about to walk when I saw a dark silhouette at the end of the hallway. I can tell that it's a man by the looks of his big body. My eyes fell down to his hand, he seems like holding a knife with some liquid dripping on the floor. A chill ran down my spine as I stared at the mysterious man. Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder. I jolted and turned around and saw Zack. Again?

"S-sorry for scaring you," he apologizes. I massaged my temples and slaps his hand off my shoulder. I turned around to see the silhouette person again at the end of the corner. But to my surprise, that person is gone.

"What are you looking at ?" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied. I was about to walk away when he stopped me. I irritatingly turned to face him and yanked my arm.

"What??" I said. Gosh, I'm losing my patience.

"Let me take you home, it's late already—" I interrupted him.

"No thanks, I can go home by myself safe and sound, " I said. Before I walk, I faced him once again.

"One more thing... Stay away from me" I said as I stepped away from him and turned to walk away. Not waiting for his response.

I went to the end of the hallway where the dark silhouette from earlier stood. I saw the liquid that dripped from the knife. I crouched down and examined the liquid. I looked closely and my eyes widened from shock.

(I'm sorry if some of you got scared of Yeonjun's handsomely face

(I'm sorry if some of you got scared of Yeonjun's handsomely face.)