37

The ride lasted for what like hours with Zack driving the whole City like their in a loop. Phoebe wore a confused face when the car pulled up in front of the house. She doesn't know what are they going to do here and what intention has the male on his mind.

She turned to look at him, "what are we doing here?" She asks. Instead of answering her question, the male just motioned her to hop off his car before walking up to the doorstep.

"You're going to stay here," he said as soon they stepped inside his house. He walks straight to the kitchen and took out some ingredients and whatever kind of meat on his fridge.

Phoebe furrows her eyebrows, following the male inside the kitchen, "Why? We're enemies, you shouldn't just let me in inside your house. What if I'm just faking what I said earlier?"

Zack closes the cupboard, he tilted his head back to look at her, "I won't hesitate to kill you then," he says, turning back to open his stove.

"Seriously, why?" The girls asked again.

Zack sighs, preparing to cut some garlic, "it's obvious that I'm helping you, giving you shelter, a portion of food to eat. If you feel threatened, feel free to leave. If you want to stay for shelter, I don't mind."

"Thanks..." Phoebe says out of context; thanking the male for his help despite that they are enemies to each other.

"I don't want a thank you, I want a favor," the male declines, earning another confused expression from the girl.

"W-what favor?" She hesitantly asked. Fingers fiddling the end of the fabric of her cloth.

"Tell me how can we snuck into their mansion without notice and what part of the mansion to avoid," He replied.

"I'm afraid to tell you that there's no way to sneak inside without getting caught," she said, arms folding across her chest.

Zack turns his head to her, "did you said that to protect them or...?" He squints his eyes as he spoke, eying her figure suspiciously.

The girl shook her head no, "nope, let's just say the mansion has a lot of eyes. Every concrete has advanced technologies attached to them and you wouldn't see it except for the people behind them."

"If that's the case, I have a hacker to hack every single 'advanced' technology so that we could sneak in," he says pertaining to a particular male in their mansion; Axel.

"There were already multiple attempts that happened and they just ended up dead,"

"That won't happen to us-"

"I'm serious, no one could ever beat the security of their machines,"

Soobin left the boiling soup to approach the girl, "Don't worry, we're not like them," he says as he gently pats her head.

Phoebe just huffs and slumps in the chair.

+x+

Axel slaps the other male in the back of his head as they made their way inside his room.

"What was that for?" He winces, as he gently settles the brunette down on the mattress.

"For causing a mess, my vases are now broken!" Axel exclaims, glaring at the sorry male.

Raven rubs his head to soothe the pain, "I'll buy you a bunch of vases- more expensive than those-"

"Are you saying that I'm not rich enough?!"

Raven widened his eyes in panic, "No! Of course not, you're richer than me," he quickly says before striding to the bathroom to avoid any further arguments. He came with a medical kit to treat their wounds.