26

I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I'm almost done washing when I heard the door in the living room open. It's probably Kai. I quickly wipe my hands on the towel and left the kitchen.

"Kai, where the hell have you been —"

I froze the moment I saw the unfamiliar man stood in the middle of the living room. Fuck. How did he get in here?!

My heart pounded as I stared at him. My eyes shifting from the stranger and to the stairs. How can I get to the stairs if he was 10 steps away from it?

Although I was trembling with fear, I took a knife from one of the drawers and aimed it at him. I have no hope of getting out of here because there is no back door.

Now freaking what?? Am I gonna stay here and wait till he gets closer?

Soobin, you shouldn't have left earlier!!

Bobo, it's 9:30 pm and he needs to go home and sleep for school tomorrow.

Shut up.

I looked around the kitchen and my eyes darted at the small window. Will I be able to get out of there fast? No. I groaned in frustration.

Ackkk!!

I didn't notice the big footsteps approaching me and a hand grasping around my neck hard. I coughed as I gripped the knife, pulling it up, aiming to stab him. Unfortunately, he held my hand, twisting it making me drop the knife.

He held me high off the floor as he pulled out something from his pocket. A butterfly knife. I squirmed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Shhh, stop moving sweetheart. I need to cut you to get what I yearning for." he shushes. Lifting the hem of my shirt with his pinky finger, exposing my bruised belly.

"What a beautiful belly you have sweetheart, it makes me want to destroy you more." He said as he slowly thrusts the blade into my stomach. I whimpered as small blood came out and drips down my skin.

"After I got what I want I'll destroy your body more with deep long cuts and give more bruises. I'd love to see the flesh inside of you as I stab you over and over again." He looked at me with an ecstatic smile plastering on his face. He laughed hysterically.

"Ready now, sweetheart?" He asks. Ready to dig the blade deeper into my stomach. I squirm, struggling to say the words I want to tell.

"F-fuck you,"  I said. His evil smile dropped from my response. Eyebrows knitting as he dug the blade on my stomach.

I yelled in pain when I felt the blade tear my skin. He dug his fingers inside my stomach, curling up and pushing it deeper. I felt my insides move while he was finding something. Soon he halted. He grinned successfully, eyes enlarging as he pulled his hand out of me.

He stared at the item in his hand before his eyes shifted to me and held the small sack in front of my face. The madman's breathing was quick and sharp.

" I found it!" He yelled in triumph, laughing loudly as he dropped me on the ground.

I grunted from the impact of the floor. Whimpering from the massive pain that radiates on my lower stomach. Once again my t-shirt was stained with blood. Some were spreading on the floor.

"Now it's time to carve your body, sweetheart. I can't wait to see how pretty they look in your body." He historically laughed.

He dropped me on the wooden floor and strangled my waist. Lifting my t-shirt, he dug the blade on my stomach, slashing my skin, blood oozing out from the slit. The pain was a hell of torture. My body was paralyzed while it pools in blood. I closed my eyes shut as the man continues to carve on my skin.

The sleepiness engulfs my brain as I felt my eyelids get heavy. Suddenly, I felt numb.

"Shhhhh..."

I felt a hand softly caressing my cheeks and below my eyes.

" ..no one's gonna hurt you now... "

Long fingers combing my hair, I felt the person grabs my hand and a soft kiss on the back of my palm.

"I promise..."

* dug dug.. dug dug...*

Right after that, I felt the person's arms slid under the back of my knees and shoulders, hoisting me up in its arms. My head rested on its chest as my legs dangle. I simply snuggled on his chest, inhaling the manly scent that I'm certainly familiar with.

After a couple of minutes of climbing up the stairs and saunters, I  finally felt myself land on a soft mattress and a cover lifting up to my shoulders. I hear the door creeks open as footsteps fading away outside. It came back after and something wet was draped over my forehead in which I assume is a towel.

I prevent myself from scrunching my nose so he wouldn't know I'm slightly awake. The side of my bed dips and a hand once again caress my face, following with a kiss in the corner of my lips that made me stiff as my heart beats faster.

"Good night.."

________________

I'm almost near the school gate when everyone was outside, gossiping to each other as usual, some are crying, but this time it isn't about me. It's about something that intrigues me.

" what the hell is going on?"

"Oh my gosh, that's scary!"

"Who did that to them?"

"Fuck, I can't get that image out of my eyes!"

I creased my eyebrows as I looked around them. I proceeded to walk near the gate but a shaky hand stopped me. I spun my heels towards the person and saw the long-haired girl crying.

Without knowing, I immediately held her cheeks and wipe the tears off making her bawl her eyes more.

"Ruby, ... I- I'm terrified. " she cried out. I assume this situation is something that horrified them.

"What's going on?" I asked. She suddenly hugged me, clenching on my blazer tightly as if her life's depended on it, and her head nuzzled against my chest.

Not wanting to be rude, I slowly wrapped my arms around her and combs her hair. The tangled strands were preventing my hand from making it to their ends, so just scissored my fingers to untangle them.

"Remember the gang who bullied us yesterday?" I nodded. Her voice was muffled but I clearly understood what she said.

"Yeah, what about that? "

"They are brutally slaughtered by someone..."