7

[ The next day..]

I stared outside the window forgetting about the teacher discussing in front of the class. An image about last night appears in my mind.

Blood.

That's the liquid I saw last night. I can't believe I even fucking touched it. I touched it, yeah but I didn't know why and it's disgusting af. I came back to my senses when something hit my head. I looked down on the floor to see a crumpled paper laying there. Who the fuck threw this?

I scanned my eyes around the room and saw nobody looking in my direction even McKenzie isn't looking at me. He better not be the one who threw it or else, a war would happen. I pulled out my phone and tapped the Wattpad app. Since the background is black—you know what I'm saying. I pretend to read to see in my screen's reflection who the fuck was throwing the damn paper behind me (lol I always do that). In a few seconds, I saw a girl three seats away behind me, she slightly raised her hand with a crumpled paper.

I also saw the teacher turned his back, and how she throws the paper at me but before it could hit my head, I turn around and simply caught it.

I immediately stood up from my chair, making a noise causing the other students and teacher to look at me. I went up to the girl as I ignore the stares on me. I don't give a fuck if I will get another detention after this. She pissed the hell out of me. I yanked her hair up and harshly pushed her against the wall. I tightened my grip on her hair and glared at her harshly.

"How dare you fucking throw a paper at me? Are you that weak that you couldn't throw it in my face huh?" I hissed as I pulled her off the wall and slammed her back again. The room was filled with screams and others suddenly debates on who's gonna win.

"Bitch, " she spat and that got me so fucking angry. I raised my fist to punch her but before I could, someone held my wrist. I tried to break free but that someone pulled me off from that bitch and held my forearms tightly.

The girl run up to me and was about to land a punch. But hell Nah, I won't make it happen so I kicked her stomach so hard that it made her fly back to the wall. That's what a bitch deserves.

"You two stop the fight and detention after class!!" The teacher yelled. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Great, another day of detention. As I already expected.

I turned around and to my surprise, Raven was the one who stopped me. He's looking at me intently in the eyes. I don't know why but his eyes were so intimidating and looks like it holds authority with it. That made me feel scared. I yanked my arms and went back to my seat. I looked behind me and glared at the girl.

The bald man continued to discuss while I, started to think about Raven's doe eyes. That eyes are quite familiar to me.

The teacher dismissed us when the bell rang. I got up from my seat and headed out. I went to the detention room and sat at the back. This became my favorite spot.

Soon, the same bitch joined the room. My eyes watched her with a dark gaze as she walked in and sat at the front. I lightly grinned when an idea came to my mind. I pulled out my notebook from my bag and placed it on my desk. I looked around and saw a cup of marbles on top of the cabinet beside me. I silently stood up and reached for the marbles. As soon as I went back to my seat I immediately peeled a piece of paper and silently crumpled it. I throw it at the girl and it hit her head. She turned around and scowled at me but I just mocked her.

Once she turned her back and I peeled a piece of paper again but this time with a marble inside. I harshly throw it in her direction and it hit her head again. This time she yelped in pain. I left my seat and went right up to her. I yanked her hair backwards.

"That's what you get when you messed up with me," I said. The door suddenly I ignore opens and the bald teacher came in. His steps halted when he saw my hand yanking the bitch's hair.

He walked towards us and pulled me off her, his hand tightened around my wrist. So tight that I think it will leave a bruise but let's not pay attention to it. I glanced at his face and he looks like he's about to slaughter me.

He gritted his teeth "You never learned how to behave do you?"

I laughed "I'm not a girl with two goody shoes and nobody else is. Don't you remember? This school is full of delinquents so obviously, no one will respect you here, dumbass" I whispered the last word.

"What did you say?" He said, his eyes widening, commanding me to repeat what I just told.

"I said dumbass"

"And do you think that I forgot what you did last night? You fucking locked us up here" I added. "Let's see if I tell this to the p—"

"You ungrateful child, shut up!!" he cut me off and slapped me. I touched my left cheek and looked at him with wide eyes, shocked by the abrupt slap. This bald man just slapped me.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and we turn our heads to look at the door.