Him

The tower started to shake.

"What is happening?" Lev asked trying to call Camouflage. No answer.

"Congratulations (y/n). Camouflage is out. You friend was actually able to defeat her. Now about just the two of us. And well a few more minutes your lovely friend. Stay with me or end up being cursed."

"What? What are you talking about?! What curse? Mo what is wrong with you? Since you came back I actually thought you changed but now you're behaving like a completely different person."

He smiled. "Is that so (y/n)? I don't think so. The Lion is a powerful creature (y/n). If an owl and a lion would fight against each other. Who would win? What do you think?"

I looked away. "Don't be shy (y/n). Since you can't say it I will do it for you. It would be the Lion. A simple hit would kill the owl. And that's why I didn't touched you yet. Your identity wasn't safe in first place. You were my target and since you know all identities I knew them too. Remember that boy I gave power once? The one with the wings? No? Doesn't matter. The fact is that he hit your lovely friend Adrien. Him knowing all identities as well was a mistake. Reading his mind like a book I could tell that he is Chat noir. Hiding behind the red mask is marinette and you boyfriend is Viperion. And he even told me your identity (y/n). A double life behind two masks. First Horun and now even behind the owl miraculous. Your having way to much power. And you all being way to comfortable with each other was your loss."

I smiled. He knew all that. Everything. My plan couldn't even work out. It was hopeless. We lost.
I turned around.

"What are you hiding now (y/n). Embarrassed? I would be too." He said laughing.

I kneed down. "Stompp. It's now time for plan b. Please be careful on your way. Go and find Marinette and tell her. Trust me one last time." I said whispering.

"What are you whispering about?" He asked. Pulling me by my shoulder.

I fell. "Lev whats you problem? If your keeping me hostage already then leave me alone. Just for one second. You annoy me." I said snapping his hand away.

Meanwhile Stompp POV
Why is this tower so big?? A nevermind i am out. Since Camouflage is out the magic barrier disappeared. I flew around Paris. "Marinette..." I said still looking out.

I'm the end I saw it. Ladybug and Chat Noir. Watching every moment that is happening right now.

"Master!!" I said flying towards her.

"Stompp!" She said grabbing me. "Are you okay? Why are you here? Did anything happened to (y/n)? Is Viperion okay? Tell me everything."She said.

I nodded. "Don't worry Ladybug! Everything is fine. Well at least to (y/n). About Viperion I don't know. He appeared for a second and disappeared the other.
Ladybug what I am going to tell you know is extremely important and you need to trust (y/n) this time. Lev knows everything about you. Who you are and the dark miraculous. Since he knows all that the plan does not work out and (y/n) is now going for another plan. She never told anyone except of me about it. So please listen carefully now and please help her."

Back to Viperion (we call him Viperion bc I don't have a name for him yet with the scorpion miraculous)
Running around like stupid I tried to find a way back in there. Teleporting through sand is now impossible. Lila is in there and using it would be a risk now. I need to listen to the Kwami. As he said don't overdo it.
I sighed. Think Luka..

Lev is probably waiting for me. The defeat of Camouflage was noticeable. So he knows about it too.

"Sass what should we do? I can't combine you both or the same happens to your miraculous."

"Listen Luka.. when we think back about what the Kwami said he was talking specifically about his miraculous and his curse.
What if you don't even have that one?? He said every single one has a different one. So you might be able to use it? I know this isn't quite smart but you can't use second chance to find the things out. Right now only you and Venom can be a team."

"I know and I am sorry for not using you Sass. But you might be right and I need to take the risk. (Y/n) has took so many of them already just to be a hero and safe the city. Right now it's my turn to do so."

Sass smiled. "Luka what about your weapon? See the venom in it? Can you do something with it? And if not. I be able to help. I will use my second chance if something happens. Don't you worry my power works snaketastic!"

"I don't know.. I don't think I can.."

Hearing a loud noise from the inside. Are they fighting? What is happening?

Back to Stompp"Ladybug you need to trust her and me

Back to Stompp
"Ladybug you need to trust her and me. I feel it when (y/n) starts something stupid but before everything happened, before she went into the tower they talked. He promised and he will keep the promise. (Y/n) said she will help if he helps us so pls trust her!"

"Chat what do you think?" Ladybug asked looking as Chat.

"I don't know but if even Stompp says we should then I think we should. Even if it costs something we still now how to fight if we get betrayed. Let's listen to her. "

Ladybug opened her jojo and pulled out a Miraculous.

"Well well my lady since your the guardian you started to become more powerful."

"Stop Chat. Not the right timing. We can continue when the mission is over. Now take it. You can choose if you want to give it to him or not."

"Alright my lady. I be back in a minute."

"I follow you!" Stompp said as Chat nodded.

Both together were jumping from building to building until they reached the Agreste's house.
Jumping inside chat suddenly stopped.

"Chat?" Stompp asked.

"We have to do it right?" He asked looking at Stompp.

"Yes! (Y/n) is believing in your help. We need him..."