Secrets

We entered the room. It was dark and actually a little bit scary. I turned on the lights and saw basically my old self.

Upside down pictures. Luka took on and looked at it. It was an Ice skating picture. "That's you right?" He asked watching the picture. I walked towards him and nodded.

"That's Moo, isn't it?" He asked and again I nodded.

'I used to hate Mo. So much. At the beginning I didn't knew Mo. He was known in our school as the bad boy.' I giggled saying that. Luka moved around the room and pulled out a old photo album. He skipped through it.

' Mo was known for getting Into fights so I tried to keep my distance to him. They never mentioned his real name. One day I ran into him and he gave me a death glare. I apologized but he kinda turned into my shadow. We went to the same classes. Our school is a privat music school. Most parents send their children to the school so they end up as good musicians with high businesses. I was with him in the rock department. What I didn't know was that he and I knew each other already.'

"The ice skating picture?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded

'He was my ice skate partner. But he looked completely different when he was skating.' I was looking through the album for a picture

' I was looking through the album for a picture

'There'. I said pointing at the picture. 'That's him and me. And he was extremely rude. But when he was my partner in ice skating. He was so nice and caring. Guess that's why I liked him. But eventually I found out. That was on that picture. He got into a fight in our classroom I tried to pull him away and stop the fight but in the end I just got hit by him. He didn't did that on purpose he didn't even saw that he hit me. I felt back and my nose started to bleed. A teacher appeared and we got in so much trouble. That's when this picture happened. They contacted our parents and then was when I found out. That's Mo. '

Luka continue skipping through the sides. He looked angry but also as if he didn't expected anything else.He stopped at a class photo. "That's the girl from earlier".

'Yes that's Mizuki. I will come to her soon. I didn't know how to face Mo anymore because the person I hated was also the person I liked and it made me so confused. In the end Mo and me got along even in school so rumors started to spread. I started to like more and more and we got extremely close. I trusted him and I went trough a lot of bullshit with him. The nose piercing I have, he did it. I let him pierce it. He said we should match so he did his first and after that he pierced mine. For him I was his best friend for me he was my lover. Mizuki was my best friend. I spend so much time with her but after i fell for Mo he was my main spot. I told her I like him. All she did was telling me to confess.'

"So you did?" He asked

I shaked my head. 'I was about to confess. The first time I tried to he received a phone call from his mother and had to leave the second time I wanted to talk to him he wasn't alone. Well I found him with Mizuki. She was half naked on top of him. When I saw it I closed the door immediately and left. I even apologized for seeing and bothering them. After that my friendship towards Mizuki broke into pieces. I was hurt. She knew everything but she still tried to get him. That's why I lied back then today. I was scared that if I tell her that you are my boyfriend that the same will happen again. I am sorry.'

"It wouldn't happen. I wouldn't let anyone come trough us. When I asked her for a talk I told her that I am in the knowledge of what kind of personality she has and that she won't come far with that personality of hers. I told her in the end that you are my girlfriend." He said grabbing my hand.

'You did? Wow thanks. I guess i should have said it from the start. I should have known that she has no effects on you. Should I continue with the story?' I asked and he nodded.

'Well of course I had to continue ice skating with Mo but I couldn't face him anymore. Eventually I confessed one day but I guess it was to late. I blamed myself and it kinda spread that I got rejected. Everything happened so fast in this short time. I started to get left out. On a ice skating training I even fell so bad because my thoughts were somewhere else that my knee has such a big injury that I am not allowed to ice skate anymore. The fact that I never couldn't leave Mo was pressuring me. Even if I didn't wanted to see him he was there. Our parents are good so I couldn't avoid him. I might have been alone at school but sometimes I felt like he doesn't wanted me to be alone. I guess Mizuki and Mo started to date in the end. Since I couldn't ice skate anymore I tried it with more music. I deepened so in the music that I became good enough for attention. And in the end I got famous by my songs. The same happened to Mo. His tracks are good. Our parents decided that we should mix up.So I had to make music with him. We started a collab which we never finished since I left Japan. And in the end I forgave Mo for everything that happened and we never talked about it anymore. I like Mo he is still important to me. He's a good friends. It was the past he changed so it's okay to be with him now. But still Silly me right?' I said with a smile on my face.

He patted my head. "You went trough so much. You strong. " he put his hand on my cheek and I leaned in. I melted into his touch.

'Thank you.' I said grabbing his hand.

"You don't need to go through trouble anymore i am there for you now" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

'I am sorry for not telling you the complete story from the very beginning. I promise you no more secrets'

 I promise you no more secrets'