I knew it

(Y/n POV)
Since that day I talked with chat about our feeling I can't barely talk normal when it's about Luka. I was like Marinette at this point.
I week passed since I knew Luka now and nothing changed my feelings for him I just made it more clear to myself that I like him. Just Chat knew it. It's a little bit dumb of myself to trust someone I don't even know his face of but Chat was different. He came everyday to visit me and make sure I'll be fine. He kinda reminds me of Adrien.

Today was the day. I wanted to confess to my crush. How? With a love letter. Why am I like this? This is like in these old love movies where the guy accepts it and then they kissed. I blushes by the thought of that. But I was pretty sure he rejects me. Why? Because of Marinette. Mari is my best friend I really love her she is so kind and loving. He is different to her then to other like me. He treats me like everyone . He makes it obvious when he loves someone. He knew she loved Adrien but he always said he would wait for her. Of course he would he cares for her. But maybe there is this chance. This 1% change of him actually liking me back. I didn't wanted to hide my feelings. So I grabbed this letter putted in my school bag to not forget it and went down to make myself breakfast. I was good in time this morning so I decided to make myself some French toast. I still had 40 minutes until school started as I started to eat the finish french toast.

It nocked on the balcony door. Chat? What are you doing here at this time? "I got hungry" he said. Are you serious chat? I said with a annoyed face. He laughed." Of course not silly I was just checking Paris out and on my way home I decided to visit you. Do I smell french toast" he crunched his nose and went to the kitchen. Hey! Are u always this rude and walk in strangers houses without a warning? "You are not a stranger (y/n) so I think it's okay" he bubbled with a french toast in his mouth. I sighed as I sat down on the coach hugging my legs. I think I'm going to it today..

He knew exactly what I meant as he jumped up from the chair and walked toward me." I really Hope it works out for you two" he smiled bright as he said that. I'm scared what if he don't feel the same?was the only thing I could respond. "Then you find a better one, your a beautiful girl (y/n). Everyone could fall for you you know? " I don't want anyone else I said as Chat sighed. "I would be happy if ladybug would said that so I think Luka would be to if hears this". Right..
(20minutes timeskip)

Chat left with a waving.
I took a deep breath and reached out to my school bag. I can do this
I walked out of my house and saw Adrien at the gate. Ou what a nice surprise I shouted as jogged to him and kissed his cheek. Good morning Adrien. I smiled bright. "Good Morning? Is everything alright I can't remember you being so motivated to be awake this early. You are usually like: uGH wHy We hAvE ScHOOl aT thIs tIMe I waNT to gO sLEep aGaiN. He pretended to be me as I couldn't take it anymore and laughed so much that my eyes teared up. Stop you idiot I am not like that. We went inside the car and continued talking
(timeskip)

In class I was not myself. I even made miss bustier worried. "(Y/n)?...(y/n)?"
Huh? Ou yes I am sorry. "Is everything alright (y/n) you seem not to be yourself right now..should we call the Agreste's to get you home?" Ou no please not. I am sorry for worrying you miss bustier, it won't happen again I responded. As she nodded and headed back to her lesson. I sighed and Marinette started to talk with me:"hey, are you really okay? Want to talk about it?"

Mari do you like Luka I whispered to hear so quietly that I even got impressed that she heard it. "Of course I do. He is really nice and I really appreciate his friendship". Friendship? I questioned.

"Wait.. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH LUKA?she asked excitedly as I covered her mouth to not be to loud and obvious. No I don't.. she stared at me and said "liar". Well maybe..I said and looked away of embarrassment. "Are you going to tell him?" Yes.. today.. she screamed again "TODAY?"

"Marinette, (y/n) you going to sit separately if you keep going to bother my lesson" miss bustier said as we apologized.

"How long are you hiding you feelings?" A week. My responses where quick and quite. "Why didn't you told me?" She said with a sad face. I took all my energy to give her that answer.. because Luka likes you and not me..
I saw her eyes widen as I said that I couldn't tell if she was sad or disappointed at me.
"(Y/n) I don't like Luka in that way". Of course I know that but it does not change his feelings for you Marinette.
The bell rang as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. Marinette still on her seat, not moving as if she saw a demon.
I walked downstairs as fast as I could. I knew Luka was waiting at the gate to meet up with Marinette to make him beanie.
I breathed heavily as I went outside. I was the first outside so I took the opportunity to grab the piece of paper out of my bag as I walked forwards to Luka. He-ey I said. " Hello (y/n) how was school?" He said with a warm smile.
I loved his smile it was really soft and calming.
I took a deep breath took the paper in both hands and looked down. I could face him I was to scared of what will happen.
LUKA I LI-LIKE Y-YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME. omg omg omg omg did I just said that out loud like almost screaming? I couldn't look up. I felt my arms and legs shaking. As I heard his calming voice saying:" I- I am sorry..(y/n).. but..
He couldn't continue. I stopped him with my own voice. It's alright Luka don't worry about me.. I'll be fine as I have him a weak smile and a tear fell down my cheek as I took the chance to look at him. He was sad. He didn't know what to do. You grilled the piece of paper tighter and walked away not wanting anyone to see this embarrassing moment. Goodbye Luka..till someday..I guess..or not

(Marinette POV)
I walked out the school. Miss bustier kept me busy because of today's lesson so I came out late as I saw Luka standing the and watching after (y/n).
I went downstairs and walked to him.
You said no? I asked as he said nothing. Luka?
He turned to face me as he began to speak.
She didn't let me continue my sentence. I was not able to say anything. I realized he kinda panicked about what happened. What did you said I asked as he answered me with "I am sorry".
She tought your about to say no. "I know".

(Y/N POV)
Of course he was about to say no. What I was even thinking? He would say: Ou (y/n) I like you too if you want we can meet now and go to a date? Tsk I laughed at myself for believing it actually would happen. I hate this feeling being heartbroken. Knowing that the person can't have the same feelings to you like you have for them. It so hurting. I said to myself not able to hold back my tears.
I sat on my floor crying.
I feel like a clown. It's always the same. Same feeling of love and the same feeling of getting hurt right after. WHY WHY WHY WHY?
I grabbed the paper tighter as tear drops sank into the paper.
Will I always get hurt? Why am I even trying when the result will be a crying me?

"I knew it"