The heros

"Get off Me!" No screamed. As I was on top of him hitting him.

"Mo I tell you once and for all. Leave me alone and let me out of here." Fighting on the balcony to the moon shining on us. My nose was bleeding and I had a red cheek due to Mo fighting back.

"Growl show them my kingdom" he said and transformed into Lev again.  His Kwami seemed exhausted before turning into his miraculous. No not only exhausted. It wasn't awake. Lev's Kwami was still sleeping.

I jumped of him and before I could even run he grabbed me by my hair. "Ouch you ... let me go"

He pulled my head up and whipped his blood of his nose. "You did. me dirty (y/n)"

Again his behavior changed totally. He is different when he's lev but it still seems like the miraculous curse is under control of him.

"It hurt let go Mo"
Luka POV:

"That's it Sass I go in.. it been to loud recently it's like they beat each other up. Huh... Stompp?"

I saw the Kwami going through the wall.

Back to (y/n) POV

"Dashing horns" Stompp said and dashed right through my hair and under Mo's hand. Cutting through it I was able to escape his grip.

"Ahh thank you Stompp."
Since she used her powers it obviously also had consequences. A Kwami using their power without a master is dangerous. The entire dash went so far that it even cut buildings and threes apart.

I crawled over the balcony and was standing there facing Lev.

"You won't dare to jump (y/n) I know that one of your biggest fears is height . Now be a good girl and come back. "He said moving closer to me

"Good bye Lev." I said seeing Viperion coming inside the room. It was to late. I was jumping off the balcony already.

"No" Lev screamed as Viperion run past him. Jumping after me.

"Come back You both. This I my world and It plays on my rules." he jumped off the balcony too. Now two big creatures falling after me.

Luka now was next to me grabbing into my waist to pull me closer. Making sure I land safe. When we reached the ground I was hanging into him. Seconds after Lev reached the ground.

"Party time is over now" he said.

"Don't worry (y/n) I got this." Luka said looking down on the small figure he's holding. Seeing how exhausted you are his eyes widen.

"Safe me" was all you said before collapsing in his hands. He looked back up to Lev who was now smiling. Anger moved through Lukas body.

Chat POV
"You will do it right?" He asked

"Do I have a chance? She promised something precious to me. So I will help her with it."

"Fine. I will attack you if you try something wrong." He said before giving him the miraculous.

He took it immediately transforming. "Nooru dark wings rise" he grabbed one of his butterflies transforming it into an akuma. "Now go little akuma and help him."

The akuma was now flying into the dungeon. Flying into Lukas Scorpion miraculous.

"Deathstalker Scorpion I am Hawk Moth. I will give you the power to defeat the one who's trying to hurt your loved ones. For that you need to make sure (y/n) and her Miraculous of life don't get in danger. Bring both of them perfectly fine to me."

Back to Luka
"I accept Hawk Moth."

Transforming into a stronger person. He was now Akumatized. Both facing each other. About to attack.